• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Memorial Day Weekend 28-31st Choccolocco Mountain 2010

80toyota

I know this is early but hope it will help with people planning trips. Trey wants to push this ride pretty hard so maybe everybody can plan to attend.I will be planning a race on Saturday on a hill that has yet to be determined. My plans are to pick a hill that is tough but not impossible. Any suggestions I will take because I want everyone's opinion. I have some trails already but will post later. NO roll to your death trails but pure horsepower and speed (crowd pleasers). Anyways , we will post more details later about food,motels,entertainment,"bathhouses",etc.... loller.gif

Sounds good. I will plan to attend for sure.

BACKSIDE has my vote. Not only for the hill, but for spectators there will be plenty of parking and standing room to watch us burn that motha down!!

caglezxj said:
Your junk needs to be fixed by Feb, Frenzy... Do I need to come over and motivate you?

All you need is a snickers bar and a Mello Yello :****:

Rescue1 said:
AS LONG AS I CAN RIDE SHOOTGUN AND VIDEO :woot:

You are in, gots ta have a me an in cab video again. :woot: :woot: :woot:

BACKSIDE has my vote. Not only for the hill, but for spectators there will be plenty of parking and standing room to watch us burn that motha down!!

Also, being cut in the hill helps protect rolling out into the crowd and has a great finish line area at the top. I LIKE IT !!!!!!
:driving: :dblthumb:

Don't be hating... It is our anniversary and something we have done for the last 6 years...This will be our 7 year anniversary...But we will see what happens. And I prefer to wear Shelley's thongs backwards and split my ball sack down the middle.... Can't keep the cameras off of me...

caglezxj said:
Don't be hating... It is our anniversary and something we have done for the last 6 years...This will be our 7 year anniversary...But we will see what happens. And I prefer to wear Shelley's thongs backwards and split my ball sack down the middle.... Can't keep the cameras off of me...

Yah, here is the photo you posted oh TNORV last year. :puke:

[attachment deleted by admin]

CHASMAN9 said:
You are in, gots ta have a me an in cab video again. :woot: :woot: :woot:

Also, being cut in the hill helps protect rolling out into the crowd and has a great finish line area at the top. I LIKE IT !!!!!!
:driving: :dblthumb:

Looks like Backside is going to be the race hill.
(Doable but challenging)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAgCGIK1cBs

Atta boy Trey, great choice in my opinion. You can get stupid on that hill and still live to tell about it later. :dblthumb:

CHASMAN9 said:
Atta boy Trey, great choice in my opinion. You can get stupid on that hill and still live to tell about it later. :dblthumb:
I call SHOTGUN with the video cam!!!!!! :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: