• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Memorial Day weekend plans?

Longbeach with the family and skinny pedal Gavin. Gonna take the Wheelers and cruise with the tops off. Rent mopeds, and see what other shananigans go down.

Is it fun down there? Are the trails like anywhere up here? I have watched vids looks fun. Mark

Wheeling the Manastash and Naches-don't tell anyone.:kissmyass:

Wheel by cover of night and be faster than the mall cops! I really miss wheelin that area during Memorial weekend.

Yes Cain360, Brown's camp is worth it. There are a bunch of good lines, hills and rock to be had. TSF is now my first choice for this particular weekend given the people going there so far. I wonder if The Crushers are still coated in snow? The one time I made it to them they were under several feet of it.

I grabbed another day off so wherever I go I can leave Thursday morning.

Wheel by cover of night and be faster than the mall cops! I really miss wheelin that area during Memorial weekend.

Yes Cain360, Brown's camp is worth it. There are a bunch of good lines, hills and rock to be had. TSF is now my first choice for this particular weekend given the people going there so far. I wonder if The Crushers are still coated in snow? The one time I made it to them they were under several feet of it.

I grabbed another day off so wherever I go I can leave Thursday morning.

I'll be there as well. Crushers were mostly clear last weekend according to a guy I know that was up there. Sounds like there still may be some in the all day shady spots but otherwise clear for memorial day.