• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Memorial Day weekend plans?

not sure where but we will find some snow and see how some fresh MTZs compare to my beloved iroks with the elusive 'centralgrand'.:beer:

taken my freshly built wheeler to moses for a easy first trip...a big group of us are going to watch all the "action".....plus then I can ride my bike if its not to crazy

Tahuya, Elbe, Evans; and probably in that order, just one day at a time:redneck: Drive , Wheel ,Drive Home :beer::beer::beer::puke: Wake up Drive ,Wheel , Drive home :beer::beer::beer::puke: Drive whe e e l :beer: d r i ehvmoe :beer::puke::beer::beer: Then back to work :mad::mad::mad:

I would like to wheel Liberty for the holiday but I can't show up until Tuesday the 28th. Anybody going to still be there?

Looks like a mess of guys heading to liberty!! I will be up there with my group and anybody got a link to the work party? Who is hosting it?

Looks like a mess of guys heading to liberty!! I will be up there with my group and anybody got a link to the work party? Who is hosting it?

No link but they will be camped at the campground by the creek as you come into liberty. Its a pnw4wda event working with the FS. You can pm wrong way on here or if that Dorset work I can pm his number to you.

Just heard a rumor that all the trails on the west side(ranger station) are closed as well as the trails north of town, which doesnt leave much up behind the campground? Anyone know anything on this?Is this till june 15th or they closed for other reasons(snow)?