• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Memorial Day weekend plans?

Sounds like theres only a couple trails open and tons of rigs--- Can you say I-5 downtown seattle at 5:00pm (bumper to bumper) :mad:

Liberty, went last year also. Sounds like it'll be busy, wasn't bad last year. I only ran 1 trail(tech diff...) but wanted to see more. Be there with 3, 4 rigs. So whats the story on the closures? Anyone have a link for a map of the area?

Thanks is it hard to get camping around memoreal day weekend
It will be our first time thair:cheer:

If you come in Fri night or Sat morning you'll be fine. The CG is a 1st come basis on holidays but worst case you end up in day use. Come have a beer with us when you get in. Just look for our banner. :awesomework:

I've decided on TSF for Memorial weekend from Thursday until Sunday or Monday. Time to play in the Crushers.

I know from past experience that the campground at liberty fills up before friday when all the other destinations are closed.Sounds like the campgrounds going to be a good time:beer::beer::beer::beer:

Damn, I wish the trails behind the ranger station were open :mad::mad:, awesome hill climbs

Last year ( Memorial Day ) all trails were closed until just a couple of days before the week-end. If the weather stays dry I'm hoping they do the same this year. I think Table Mt. trails always stay closed until June 15th

never been there wouldnt mind going. but from the sounds of it not to many trail open right now. would it be worth it or going to naches?

change of plans for our group ....we were going to moses lake...then we were going to camp at tanum creek and hit naches side....well it sounds like there is going to be about 15-17 more rigs at liberty:awesomework: ...we have a big group this year ....so keep a look out for me ill be in my white YJ ...im taking the whole fam we are leaving thursday morning

never been there wouldnt mind going. but from the sounds of it not to many trail open right now. would it be worth it or going to naches?

Some trails will be open at liberty if you sign in with the workparty and go do some work to open the trails. Check in with Dave Mcmains he will be camped by the creek all week.

Some trails will be open at liberty if you sign in with the workparty and go do some work to open the trails. Check in with Dave Mcmains he will be camped by the creek all week.

I wouldn't mind help with some of the work party's. when are u guys planing to do one?

starts this weekend goes all week through memorial day.

Ok like I said never been there a link to show were its located or something would help. I might be able to make it out there this weeken if I can get everything moved in to the new house. Anything I should bring or just my self an an my wheeler

Ok like I said never been there a link to show were its located or something would help. I might be able to make it out there this weeken if I can get everything moved in to the new house. Anything I should bring or just my self an an my wheeler

I don't really have a link. The workparty group will be camped at the Williams creek campground at liberty. As you come into liberty its the campground on your right by the creek.

Just go to the USFS website and then okanogan wenattche and then gleam them maps a d open the north map for liberty. Best I can do since I can't copy and paste on my phone.

Latest posts