This might have something to do with that:alcoholic:

Attachments

• IMG_20130517_204359_707.jpg
    IMG_20130517_204359_707.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 232
Open/closed trail map as of this weekend

Copied from the Cle Elum Ranger District page;

http://www.fs.usda.gov/alerts/okawen/alerts-notices/?aid=17090

MANASTASH - Divide Trail 4WD311 OPEN. All other trails remain CLOSED this weekend.

LIBERTY - ALL TRAILS SOUTH of the town of Liberty and BELOW the Road 3507 (Table Mtn CLOSURE AREA UNTIL JUNE 15th) are OPEN. Trails west of 97 ARE CLOSED. Trails north of the town of Liberty remain CLOSED this weekend (Billy, Lion, and Hole in the Rock).

Last edited:
Copied from the Cle Elum Ranger District page;

http://www.fs.usda.gov/alerts/okawen/alerts-notices/?aid=17090

MANASTASH - Divide Trail 4WD311 OPEN. All other trails remain CLOSED this weekend.

LIBERTY - ALL TRAILS SOUTH of the town of Liberty and BELOW the Road 3507 (Table Mtn CLOSURE AREA UNTIL JUNE 15th) are OPEN. Trails west of 97 ARE CLOSED. Trails north of the town of Liberty remain CLOSED this weekend (Billy, Lion, and Hole in the Rock).
not knowing Liberty too much is there a lot of trail to run in two days?

what are the names of the camp sites that are right there next to the trails at libery? williams creek is one right are there any more?

Last edited:
Moses Lake. No rig, so I'll just be sittin and drinkin, waving at everyone as they go by. Hoping to get a good spot for the monster trucks and races so the kids can see.

Liberty

Just want to update status for everyone.
All trails are open i am in direct contact with the head of the ranger station and he assures me all trails are open and verry slick. :D

by chance dose anyone know the name of the camp sits up there? thanks trying to make it up there never been befor

Camp sites are just kinda scatterd but their is plenty of camping up their.
Big feild right off hwy 97 and liberty road is where all the rv's camp.

Camp sites are just kinda scatterd but their is plenty of camping up their.
Big feild right off hwy 97 and liberty road is where all the rv's camp.

gotcha no rv for me just a tent. trying to get as close to the trails as possible trucks are really streetlegal

Just want to update status for everyone.
All trails are open i am in direct contact with the head of the ranger station and he assures me all trails are open and verry slick. :D

Just exactly who are you talking to :eeek: my Information is a bit different. The upper trails are closed til June per fish and wildlife elk calving areas and there is a large work party crew from the pnw4wda clearing the lower trails right now and deciding which ones will be open for the weekend. So.e of the lower trails that were in the fire won't be opened until the FS has their fallers take down trees marked as dangerous. Who knows how soon that may happen.

BTW the "head" of the CLE ELUM district is she not a he.

Just exactly who are you talking to :eeek: my Information is a bit different. The upper trails are closed til June per fish and wildlife elk calving areas and there is a large work party crew from the pnw4wda clearing the lower trails right now and deciding which ones will be open for the weekend. So.e of the lower trails that were in the fire won't be opened until the FS has their fallers take down trees marked as dangerous. Who knows how soon that may happen.

BTW the "head" of the CLE ELUM district is she not a he.

The most up to date info is posted at Facebook. Look for Cle Elum Trails Off Road Team.

Latest posts