• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Memorial Day weekend plans?

just exactly who are you talking to :eeek: My information is a bit different. The upper trails are closed til june per fish and wildlife elk calving areas and there is a large work party crew from the pnw4wda clearing the lower trails right now and deciding which ones will be open for the weekend. So.e of the lower trails that were in the fire won't be opened until the fs has their fallers take down trees marked as dangerous. Who knows how soon that may happen.

Btw the "head" of the cle elum district is she not a he.

tim fose cle elum ranger station. I go every year and he is my main contact. He has not misinformed me yet.

Facebook cle elum off road team.

The most up to date info is posted at Facebook. Look for Cle Elum Trails Off Road Team.

Liberty Report - all the trails below the Table Mtn Closure will be open for Memorial Day Weekend (pending approval on Monday from da boss). We have an annual PNW4WDA Work Party out there busting butt for everyone. They spend ten days ANNUALLY working to get those trails open for the holiday weekend. THANK YOU!

TEANAWAY - nothing open to motorized for the big weekend....snow and high water.

Plans changed ( WENSDAY)

Well, Wensday night on the way home from work my trow out bearing went squeeeeeeeeeeek :mad::mad:. So now here I sit looking for the best bang 4 my $, in clutch repair, (PARTS and Possably labor too.)

Work work work. Spent last evening in Bellevue changing out locks on a repo condo and today painting another one in puyallup.

moses lake

Till next year..moses is always awesome memorial weekend. Sand scorpions put on some cool events! Monster trucks, tough truck races and a rock crawl course. I cracked my rear case housing:mad: landed pretty hard on it..im not so sure about fror skidplate..i kinda wondered if the cases would survive a hard hit, now i now

Last edited:
I spent all day watching the new season of Arrested Development that premiered on Netflix today, I don't think anybody can top that... :redneck:

Till next year..moses is always awesome memorial weekend. Sand scorpions put on some cool events! Monster trucks, tough truck races and a rock crawl course. I cracked my rear case housing:mad: landed pretty hard on it..im not so sure about fror skidplate..i kinda wondered if the cases would survive a hard hit, now i now

where do they have rocks at there for a rock crawl course ?

Camped up in the manastash, got there on Wednesday with six inches of snow and more on the way. All of it melted by the weekend but it left the trails greasy.

We were up in the Manastash, ran the Divide, most fun ever on it with it so wet and greasy. Then ran the snow up to Quartz Springs. The last part up to the top was way too drifted in, no way anyone was getting up that. Didn't have near enough sleeping bag for friday night but the rest was ok after a trip to E-burg.

We were up in the Manastash, ran the Divide, most fun ever on it with it so wet and greasy. Then ran the snow up to Quartz Springs. The last part up to the top was way too drifted in, no way anyone was getting up that. Didn't have near enough sleeping bag for friday night but the rest was ok after a trip to E-burg.

You need a wall tent with a wood stove. Slept great all weekend. :D The snow stays up on quartz for a long time. The trails are always more fun with a bit of grease and slop on them.

Saw these 2 beauties for sale in Ellensburg saturday.

The owner of the lot owns those two, he overprices them and then lets them sit for ever. He has a Mog that's been there for years. Nice rigs but you would need a gallon of KY to agree to the price he wants.

Latest posts