• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Memorial Day Weekend...

zukkev

Cornfuzzled yet again...
I know this is early, but who all is headed over to Naches area for Memorial Day Weekend??? :corn: A couple RRR's are talkin bout headin that direction...:D

I don't know--since I no longer get the monday off paid I might just stay home. But we will see, I wanna hook up with some folks, camp and wheel.

I don't know--since I no longer get the monday off paid I might just stay home. But we will see, I wanna hook up with some folks, camp and wheel.

Same here, depends on if my rig is done or not:redneck:

Might go ride my dirt cycle somewhere too:redneck::redneck:

Hell ya, maybe you could support another tree!!:redneck: (I hear you like to do these sorts of things!!!:haha:)---just do it!:awesomework:

Might just be the 'inaugurable confused as hell' weekend???:stirpot:

I like where this is going:haha:

I think there is a MX race that weekend too though, so i will have to decide, as i think im going to run a few local races this season :awesomework:

Hell ya, maybe you could support another tree!!:redneck: (I hear you like to do these sorts of things!!!:haha:)---just do it!:awesomework:

As it gets closer kevin you will have to let me know where you will be camped.. I will see what I can do to come over. Big issue I have is my tranny is compromised and I don't think I will have the funds to replace it by then--but I am going to try (also means no vacation trip with the family)..

As it gets closer kevin you will have to let me know where you will be camped.. I will see what I can do to come over. Big issue I have is my tranny is compromised and I don't think I will have the funds to replace it by then--but I am going to try (also means no vacation trip with the family)..

In the tow rig?:eeek:

I like where this is going:haha:

I think there is a MX race that weekend too though, so i will have to decide, as i think im going to run a few local races this season :awesomework:

motocross? or scrambles? ....I hit the motocross track every now and then...I ride the before the hill class..or the JR class

I think off the Lil Naches Rd somewhere... I will keep ya posted. Yeah, we're gonna be doin the Son of a Beach in Sand Lake, Oregon for a family trip the end of Aug....Maybe you and the fam could come down there???---bring the wheeler! (We are)----This event, in case you aren't aware, is a BIG bronco event (mainly EB's) with good times to be had...so I've been told!!!

Latest posts