• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Memorial Day

money_pit_yj

I know Dooder and Kel have served and fought for our country, so for you two and the rest of you who served or are currently serving our country, THANK YOU.

Attachments

• no greater love.jpg
    no greater love.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 305
money_pit_yj said:
I know Dooder and Kel have served and fought for our country, so for you two and the rest of you who served or are currently serving our country, THANK YOU.

X2 :drinkers:

Thank you sir!

Hate to be "that guy", but we get props on Veterans Day. Memorial Day is for those that died. I'll polish off the last of my Dos Equis and Sam Adams for those guys memorial Day and try and be a good boy. But thanks all the same bud! :dblthumb:

5BrothersFabrication said:
Thank you sir!

Hate to be "that guy", but we get props on Veterans Day. Memorial Day is for those that died. I'll polish off the last of my Dos Equis and Sam Adams for those guys memorial Day and try and be a good boy. But thanks all the same bud! :dblthumb:

Yep. I got some respects to pay on Monday. Pour a little out for sure.

Thank you sir!

I guess I kinda knew that, I just don't have any friends who paid that price. I still see the hurt when my old man talks about getting spit on and called a baby killer when he got back from Nam and because I couldn't serve I just try to thank and respect veterans and all service men. You get props everyday in my book.

money_pit_yj said:
I guess I kinda knew that, I just don't have any friends who paid that price. I still see the hurt when my old man talks about getting spit on and called a baby killer when he got back from Nam and because I couldn't serve I just try to thank and respect veterans and all service men. You get props everyday in my book.

Thanks mang. Give your dad a salute from me since I can't make him run up a bar tab and then pay it for him.

Thanks mang. Give your dad a salute from me since I can't make him run up a bar tab and then pay it for him.
I will for sure but last time him and I were at a bar together he got into Jaeger and went to sit down on the barstool that wasn't there. :rolf: He said "don't tell your mom" then walked in my sisters house and went o plop down on the couch and missed. Now if you want to sit on the back porch, smoke, drink screw drivers and eat 2lb rib eyes, he's your man! He will swap stories all night long. I always thought it was cool, he will talk to my friends who have been in combat and tell them things he never told me. He's a hell of a man!

Re:

I take memorial day as a day to reflect as well. We just lost one, but he was a great man that left behind a family. What he sacrificed help let me find my future family. Not a day goes by I don't show some type of respect to our past, present and future military folks. I can't tell how proud I am to talk to young folks that are asking questions about MEPS and what boot camp is like.

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk