• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Memorial day sails

money_pit_yj said:
I'm not sure but I can guarantee Barnes will run 20% off two weeks after my order ships :****:
Won't happen, they never run sales anymore and sucks ya gotta pay for shipping now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re:

#bluetorchfab MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND Sale

Use discount code: "honor" to save 35% on in stock BTF products.

if anyone sees any good deals on winches I'm still in the market. I've looked at smitty bilt the most I really like them.

Re:

smbroady82 said:
Now that's a Sale !! :dblthumb:

It's kinda bullshit actually. They're just using it for an overstock sale looks like. laughing1

Literally 7/8 of the "bluetorch fab products" (ie stuff they actually make) on the site is "Out of Stock"

Pretty neat if you're looking for a Dana 35 diff cover or some brass knuckle gussets
:****: :wtflol:

Re:

TBItoy said:
It's kinda bullshit actually. They're just using it for an overstock sale looks like. laughing1

Literally 7/8 of the "bluetorch fab products" (ie stuff they actually make) on the site is "Out of Stock"

Pretty neat if you're looking for a Dana 35 diff cover or some brass knuckle gussets
:****: :wtflol:

Good thing that's exactly what I'm looking for Nick :dblthumb:

Re:

Sales today are such bullshit.... 5....7.5....10% off? Whooptie ****in doo. Coupons online 24/7 for that.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Re:

smbroady82 said:
Good thing that's exactly what I'm looking for Nick :dblthumb:

Sweet, that new rig gonna be looking good with custom D35s F/R, just make sure to get enough spider web gussets to keep them beasts under control molaugh molaugh

Re:

TBItoy said:
Sweet, that new rig gonna be looking good with custom D35s F/R, just make sure to get enough spider web gussets to keep them beasts under control molaugh molaugh

Woah Woah woah, that's top secret bud ! :rolf:

but yeah, I just looked, there's not a whole lot of good stuff left in stock :(