• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Memorial Day

When time gets closer--I'll let ya guys know where I will be :awesomework: And have cold ones waiting :redneck:

Sweet!! Hopefully this weekend we will get Brads buggy running (for the 1st time since last memorial day) and get my clutch and dual cases in the Runner, and then we are planning on taking a run up Manastash to see what the snow is like up there.

no I dont want to come play with you guys, yu gay and i dont want you guys trying to grab my balls and what not:fawkdancesmiley: :fawkdancesmiley: :fawkdancesmiley:

no I dont want to come play with you guys, yu gay and i dont want you guys trying to grab my balls and what not:fawkdancesmiley: :fawkdancesmiley: :fawkdancesmiley:

hey newbie this is the trail section if you want to B.S. take it to the chatterbox:fawkdancesmiley:

Sweet!! Hopefully this weekend we will get Brads buggy running (for the 1st time since last memorial day) and get my clutch and dual cases in the Runner, and then we are planning on taking a run up Manastash to see what the snow is like up there.

I'm taking my Heep up there tomorrow after I adjust the Claytons kit if ya wanna meet up Pooh.

must have been tired last night when i read your post. Yea, were still going to the rocks memorial day weekend, if thats what your asking.

the Naches area including funny rocks is closed ?:eeek:

Last I heard, everything in the Naches Ranger District was closed...including Funny/Moon Rocks. I think Pokey was curious how you planned on still going to the rocks memorial day weekend when that area is closed to wheeled vehicles?

Decided to go to reiter, its going to be $$$ for a 500 mile round trip but split 3 ways its not so bad.

Wheres some decent places to camp at reiter?

Any issues towing through stevens pass from the eastside?

Last I heard, everything in the Naches Ranger District was closed...including Funny/Moon Rocks. I think Pokey was curious how you planned on still going to the rocks memorial day weekend when that area is closed to wheeled vehicles?

Drive up there:fawkdancesmiley: How else???

Latest posts