• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Memorial weekend plans?

mudslayer

Wheres everyone going? We have a group that's up in the air on where to go, most want to hit up naches,but not open so far. So liberty is in the works for now unless naches opens. If it stays closed I image liberty will be a parking lot. Rimrock??

At this time only the cleelum side of manashtash is open but were working to get the Naches side open as well

At this time only the cleelum side of manashtash is open but were working to get the Naches side open as well

Just got off the phone with the naches head ohv officer,said they were up there yesterday and the trails looked good. He recommended they be open for the holiday but will know for sure by tomorrow evening :cheer:

Just got off the phone with the naches head ohv officer,said they were up there yesterday and the trails looked good. He recommended they be open for the holiday but will know for sure by tomorrow evening :cheer:

We have been out checking on the trail conditions with a plan and a hope that they will be open early. Couple more to do this wknd.. There may be a couple that remain closed and hopefully that is respected by users so we can be off to a good start with the new ranger.

Liberty it is! Heading over Thursday morning. Should be about 5-6 rigs,although most of the group is staying at a cabin off of golf course rd. I like camping on the creek so I'm staying at the campground by the water. Orange cj7 and a green cj5.

Yep, that was me. First time out in the woods with a freshly built rig, and a newly rebuilt steering box from west texas off road. they took care of it though.