• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

memory foams????????????????????

ROOKIE

does anybody have a recommondation on foams? i was thinking memory foams and do you know what they cost? i know there has been a guy at the comps that sells them do you know if he will be at the next comp?

thank you for the info:awesomework:

does anybody have a recommondation on foams? i was thinking memory foams and do you know what they cost? i know there has been a guy at the comps that sells them do you know if he will be at the next comp?

thank you for the info:awesomework:

I have been trying to find out if he is bringing some--I want a set....

The proline memory foams are not very good, they do have their advantages over a standard foam, but they are way too soft and do not give enough sidewall support. The Hybrid foams that Joseph sells are by far the best out there, the advantages of memory foam at the tread surface, with the sidewall support of a stand foam to keep your tires from folding over on themselves.

The proline memory foams are not very good, they do have their advantages over a standard foam, but they are way too soft and do not give enough sidewall support. The Hybrid foams that Joseph sells are by far the best out there, the advantages of memory foam at the tread surface, with the sidewall support of a stand foam to keep your tires from folding over on themselves.
X2 running the hybrid foams and seem to work pretty good. Soft short/wide in the front and stiffer taller/skinnier in the rear (wow that sounds bad)