• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired MetalWerx black widow buggySOLD!!!!!

Re: MetalWerx black widow buggy

1tonrubicon said:
Interested in straight trade?

1tonrubicon, STOP using my pictures from my original sale thread. They are outdated and I keep hearing from people who come out to see it that say they get there and it's beat to ****. Get off your lazy ass and take a few pictures of its CURRENT condition.... or are you trying to screw someone over like you did me with the YJ trade?

OP, sorry for the thread hijack...

Allgood_73 said:
1tonrubicon, STOP using my pictures from my original sale thread. They are outdated and I keep hearing from people who come out to see it that say they get there and it's beat to ****. Get off your lazy ass and take a few pictures of its CURRENT condition.... or are you trying to screw someone over like you did me with the YJ trade?

OP, sorry for the thread hijack...

no problem thanks for the bump

took it out for a beating last weekend, it performed well, I am going to wheel it every once in a while until it sells

bump, cash and trades

Wheelbase? What kind of cage height for tall person?

thomasb1 said:
Wheelbase? What kind of cage height for tall person?

How big a boy are you

sorry that just fit, I am 6'2" and have plenty of head room, wheelbase is 123"

good day of wheeling yesterday, short sleeves in february is nice, buggy performed well

Any interest in a 1967 Chevy II nova. Trade I can text you pics

nanug7 said:
Any interest in a 1967 Chevy II nova. Trade I can text you pics

Thanks for the offer, but we already have a muscle car

dang, well that kept me from offering my 64 malibu. lol. I need this buggy. Dam lotto hasnt been working for me tho.

cardudenc said:
dang, well that kept me from offering my 64 malibu. lol. I need this buggy. Dam lotto hasnt been working for me tho.

may take multiple vehicle trades and cash, really looking for a DD wrangler of some sort, 4 door JK, LJ, TJ

may take one of the options above and a crawler of some sorts

nanug7 said:
I'll do the Chevy II and $7500 cash

Send me pictures and specs I will give this some thought

828-851-7601

Josh

ok I have had some things come up and I need some cash, so I am going to drop the price to $30K or best cash offer

I will still look at trades but must have $20k cash to go with it, trade value is still $35k

Latest posts