• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Mile Marker VS Warn

I have a Tmax well A Summit Racing winch, but it's a Tmax, even came with Tmax instructions and parts list. the summit ones are about 420 shipped.

and the line speed is faster than warn m8000's

ya, i am looking at them right now...so it is essentially a t-max??? as far as warranty goes can it be warrantied through t-max if there was a need? now did you look/get the 8000lb one or the 9000lb one? cus i am ordering up a fuel cell from summit and i figure if it's a t-max with different stickers but same warranty and whatnot then i'll pick it up too...

The last warn winch I bought new broke the gears inside the very first time I used it. Mite as well have been made in china.

The last warn winch I bought new broke the gears inside the very first time I used it. Mite as well have been made in china.

That's what happens when you try to fit/pull a square peg through a round hole. :; **** Breaks.

It mighta been ... I recall warn had a "line" that were re-badged chink made winches.

so much for buying a "brand name" ... then again, an 8274 is "da bomb".

well I bet it wasn't a 8274 was it:corn:

That shits the bomb!!!

The one on my truck has been on there for 20+ years now with no issues:awesomework::cheer:

My next truck will have the same thing, but a newer version!

We also have an M8000, and its ok... My dad's spent quite a bit of time working on that one, then we have the 15K on the dodge, and i think we've used it once, but looks pretty cool... But it is pretty dang slow...

If you can swing it get the 8274=:awesomework:

That's what happens when you try to fit/pull a square peg through a round hole. :; **** Breaks.

My truck is not square. Not really sure what shape you would call it. Anyway at the time I was pulling a jeep that was stuck in the snow.

i bought an 8k mile marker. ive used it twice and one of the selenoids burned out. its slow as hell but gets the job done,( when working properly)

The decision is all yours man. I have a mile marker and haven't had any problems but I have to admin that I haven't used it much. I caught mine on sale from 4wheelparts for like $399 which included the PE8000, winch mount, wireless remote kit, and cover.

its not as much line speed or price its more important to have a winch that the spool doesnt shoot off and break in half like a mile marker did pulling 3000 pounds, buy a warn and spend a whole paycheck you only live once. xp 9500

ok whats the diff between the 8274-50. and a M8000 or a XD9000.

I know that they each have diff max pull weight. But Whats the benifit of using the 8274-50. I see alot of you really like it. Its really the only up right winch I know of. The price diff is about 500 bucks.

Latest posts