• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Military discounts

semperfi1919

Wanted to start a thread on business's and vendors that give Military discounts on parts and such. I am about to start building my rig from the ground up and would really like to use the ones that offer Military discounts. Not just for the discount but if they offer the discount that means they support the troops and in turn I wanna support them. To me the ones that offer discounts to us or more of a family company and not just all about the dollar. I have always had better customer service with these companies that support the Military. Morris 4x4 always gives out a Military discount and also has quotes from the Bible on their receipt's. Ive been in the Military 21yrs and not saying I deserve the discount but I wanna support the ones that support us. So if you know of a company or an individual post the Name and parts/product. Thanks and GOD BLESS.. Semper Fi

We just offer military discounts on booze....sorry, but thanks for your service

WELL MR Semperfi1919 if ure a legitimate military soldier like u stated I want to say u deserve evry discount that u can get and more !!!!!! thumb.gif thumb.gif thumb.gif thumb.gif :****: THANKS FOR U SERVICE..... the military discounts are fading so get what u can while u can !!!

Yes. Been there done that and then some and still doing it. Like I said I like to support the people that support us. Thanks for the reply.

Something else I found jacked up is that I got the discount when I was serving but once I got out there is no discount for veterans especially combat veterans. So I just show my ID and cover up the expiration date. Call me a douche, don't care.

wgamble said:
Something else I found jacked up is that I got the discount when I was serving but once I got out there is no discount for veterans especially combat veterans. So I just show my ID and cover up the expiration date. Call me a douche, don't care.
: You can go to the VA and get a veterans ID card made. Way I see it is if you did your time honorably then you deserve it also.. Thanks for your service.

Re:

Went with my brother to Vances. It's the big local gun store here in Ohio and they were giving him stupid good deals for being military. For example they had a Glock G42 there with a $469 sticker on it but his price would have been $319.

Re:

onepieceatatime said:
Went with my brother to Vances. It's the big local gun store here in Ohio and they were giving him stupid good deals for being military. For example they had a Glock G42 there with a $469 sticker on it but his price would have been $319.
Dang that would be a great deal. Wish we had a store here like that..lol

Get a hold of JEGS, they do not offer a standard military discount, but they will set you up on their racer program to get the same discounts. It works out well, you will actually see the price you pay for each item on their website. Its not just a straight up 10%, it all depends on the part. It saved me TONS of cash when I bought all the stuff for my buggy.

Brian

1TONZR2 said:
Get a hold of JEGS, they do not offer a standard military discount, but they will set you up on their racer program to get the same discounts. It works out well, you will actually see the price you pay for each item on their website. Its not just a straight up 10%, it all depends on the part. It saved me TONS of cash when I bought all the stuff for my buggy.

Brian
sounds good. Ill check that out.