• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Military Photos

money_pit_yj said:
Where does Bo sleep?

Ha! Dude, I pitched that idea. Morale would be so much higher on the boat if there was a morale pooch. Back in the day, one ship had a goat as a mascot, but that went away and the skipper got fired for it.

Re: Military Photos

Work for DOD, went to Iraq for welding support. Loved it!
632a0311452df425a2cfb852050b101f.jpg
e6f81c43347088da3fe3e3469253e675.jpg
34d7d74b0fe308266282b1706d4d21bd.jpg
dc949c6f9676fee449c0ccf1e44c7cb7.jpg
1bb94d2c525131fbe7f6c690094f3a2a.jpg

Monthly packages my dad sent
f07f148961c0613726f34552300bbe8c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ToyotaTom said:
I want to use this example to explain something. This is a picture of a game played for fun at 75th Ranger Regiment. It's played with a giant ball which is pushed across a goal line on either side of the field by the opposing team. As best I can recall, there are virtually no rules. It's an all out brawl! It wasn't uncommon for people to come out with broken limbs from these games. It was about as savage, primitive neanderthal contest of masculinity and dominance as you can get! And this was fun! But here's the thing... This is where warriors were brought in, taught, trained, grown and nurtured to go out into our worlds most austere environments, fight its most difficult battles and come home victorious. There were no women on the Ranger compound, zero. There was no room for weakness, fear, being offended, sensitivity or anything else that's plaguing our males today. There was no course on Male Toxicity there. If you did slip through the cracks somehow and were easily offended or weak, you'd be identified quickly and either toughened up in the harshest of ways or be sent packing. I miss the place where men were expected to be men and there were no safe spaces.

"We must remember that one man is much the same as another, and that he is best who is trained in the severest school."
– Thucydides, "History of the Peloponnesian War" (431-404 B.C.)
29840926003_a0e877486b_b.jpg

PUSHBALL!!!! :woot:

Military Photos

My one regret in life, that I didn't join up the day after i graduated, just to have had the chance to serve. That being said, I try to thank all those who did serve, so, Thank you all who served. And those pics are BA!

Re: Re: Military Photos

stano said:
My one regret in life, that I didn't join up the day after i graduated, just to have had the chance to serve. That being said, I try to thank all those who did serve, so, Thank you all who served. And those pics are BA!

Toss that regret right out the window. Being supportive of those that did serve or did fall is more than enough. Keep the pictures coming fellas.

Sent from my LGL62VL using Tapatalk

Latest posts