• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Military tires

302_buggy

Anyone ever ran these heavy bastards I got a set of seven on trade and im in need of some tires in a bad way don't know the actual size but they measure 44" with a tape measure im runnin some junk ass gumbo mudders I got super cheap for mock up and just haven't bought anything yet just wonderin if they were worth a dam I do some easy wheelin on some rocks and some dirt hills I like to let the ol wore out 302 sing

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk 2

I have run them.... They are heavy. They don't dig good in mud. And are stiff
That being said I like them for what they are.... Had a friend with full size cab truck an Rockwells he rode on a flat on two back to back rides..one weekend at riverrock an the next ride in Harlan. Tire was trash at end of Harlan trip but climbed everything he pointed it at.
They are cheap and easy to find, if it's all I had I would run them.

Re: Re: Military tires

I dont have 20s I got 16.5 rims tryin to decide where to spend the money

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk 2

Last time I was checking the 5ton beadlocks that were run with most those tires were not all that expensive..
Buy a set of them an weld centers in for your 2.5s an done. One of the best beadlocks I have ever seen just heavy as piss
But we are talking cheap not high dollar setup.

Well that's what I get for assuming...
I was scared of those tires weight on 2.5s, I would destroy a set of tons with them.
I'm sure there are those that would say other wise but I would find another tire.
My 2cents