• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Milk Run with Loren Healy

That was cool. Shows how pitifully impossible it is for the average guy to compete these days.

Been that way for a few years. Randy is a "small guy" that builds his own **** and is insanely talented. That helps. He wins. For that matter, the Campbell's are in the same boat, build their own ****, build for others, do well, get sponsored, go big. Other than that independently well off or big money. Proximity to the playground helps as well

Re:

It made me wanna race my jeep through all the corn fields and out to get some beers!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

money_pit_yj said:
It was ok. My uncle had a Toyota on 38s that could have done it dfaster. That thing never got stuck.

Says every single redneck at a gas station while yer fueling up while pulling yer rig....well not so much that I haul a wannabe gayzer now.. :rolf:

I did something similar in the Blazer today. And when I mean similar, like a donut and I might have got it 6 inches off the ground. Might have gotten up to 30 mph through the back field. Now my fan hits the radiator shroud. :driving:

badass vid. loved the first jump as e gets off the pavement after the viper. he was haulin some ass!! :driving: