• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Millermatic 252 ready to run. $1650

rredalty

Bought this new about 3 years ago and time to downsize. Comes with cover, 300 tank, extra 40# spool and whatever tips I have. Always been a good welder and was gone through about 6 mo ago with new liner and a general once over. Located in Knoxville, TN. Price is $1800 obo and need to move it. Not interested in any trades unless it's a Miller 110 or 211 and a good bit of cash. Call or text 865.556.9999 for more information.

Re:

I've got a 211 I bought ab 6 mo ago, may be willing to do some trading. has cart, bottle, misc tips, new spool of wire, had about 10# ran through it. Also have a brand new spool gun for it, never been used. What kinda trade would You be willing to do? Got any pics of yours?

Re: Millermatic 252 ready to run.

I'll get some pics first thing in the morning. I'd do yours and $1k and you keep the spoolgun.

Re:

Ok, thanks anyway. I'm $1550 into mine and it's like brand new, might be able to do a couple hundred boot but $1000 would put me over what a new 252 cost me. Thanks anyway

Trade isn't the same as cash, I'm over $2900 with tank, wire, cover and consumables. Also putting aside tank size, included accessories and whatever else, that's still a $1200+ difference in price from cyberweld looking at retail cost. I'm not looking to downgrade and the add clearly says only trade will be for another small welder and a good bit of cash. I have a surgery coming up and could use the cash more than equipment I no longer use.

Re:

That's cool man, no offense taken by me. Just not interested if it's gonna put me over price of the welder new. Not to mention that mine is still under warranty and yours isnt. Just not a good deal for me. Didn't mean to offend you. Glws

I'll also add that this was never used in a production shop. Only personal recreation.