• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

mini losi

badboytoy

got a mini losi crawler from my buddy...has a upgraded steering servo and wheel weights. what else u guys doin to em for mods ? ill prob build a cage and maybe a chassis....i jus got this to tide me over till i can get the new losi comp crawler :D

so are these things worth the money for a budget crawler?

Yep....This things crawl pretty damn good straight outta the box.
With some tweakin', they go great. I know a few guys who've just got 'em, and more guys who are planning to as well.
I think it's one of the better deals out there if ya wanna get into rock crawlers...:awesomework:

My birthday is a month away and I am hinting hard for an axial ax-10 artr and some cash for the electronics. I also asked for some hummere h1 beadlocks for valentines day so cross youur fingers for me. :awesomework: So if I end up with an ax-10 rtr what do i need to do to it to make it last, just typical backyard bashing. what are the recommended electronics for the artr also? I saw a losi crawler in person the other day and was shocked how small they were. I have nylints so Im a little jaded.

Wow... words like almost dont mean anything to you???lol... didnt know rc guys had such large sticks up their asses...:looser:

Larry is right, a 1.9 could never hang with the larger rigs. They do what they do well, but they are in a class of their own. I had a Losi MRC, I sold it in a week, that little car didn't impress me. But I have been running the bigger cars for a long time and like them a lot better, just my opinion.

Wow... words like almost dont mean anything to you???lol... didnt know rc guys had such large sticks up their asses...:looser:

It really has nothing to do with that-- Larry pretty much just stated the facts. Now don't get us wrong, they are cool lil rigs and they have there place.