• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Misc stuff

DavidsCJ7

Since I sold my buggy, I guess there is no need in keeping these things. I will post pics later if any interest.

GM D60 complete set of shafts (35 spline stubs) Sold

PRP "Daily Driver" low back suspension seat, wide,, black cloth (new seat, never used) - $150

PRP high back seat cover - $35

I have some D 60 seals and bearings, I will get an inventory and post back up.

27 spline Atlas input shaft - $30 SOLD

Two Champion 3000 lb winches. 1 brand new in the box with all mounting plates and accessories $60, 1 used and cable broke at the hook $30 SOLD

All items are in Brandon MS. I will ship if you pay the freight. Also, I travel to the Alabama area often and could meet you at my nearest location.

I'm not getting out, just starting over. I'm looking for a stock or mildly built TJ.

Kelly, I will find out about shipping cost and let you know. I'm out of town right now so it will be Friday or Monday before I can ship it.

prolly take those D60 seals and bearings off your hands..

Just PM me an inventory, price, and shipping quote to 35503 when you get a chance.. Thanks man

CheapJ7 said:
prolly take those D60 seals and bearings off your hands..

Just PM me an inventory, price, and shipping quote to 35503 when you get a chance.. Thanks man

OK, This is the list I have:

3) 1310 ujoints
1) 1330 ujoint
1) 1350 ujoint
1) 760 axle joint

1) NP 205 sealed input bearing
2) D60 spindle bearings
2) D60 inner Race
1) D60 inner bearing and race
2) D60 outer bearing and race
2) D60 Inner bearing
1) D60 outer axle seal
20) D60 FF axle gaskets

I have no idea what all this is worth. From the parts store its probably $300 - $350. Send me a PM with an offer for all of it shipped.