• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

MM ROCK RALLYE JUMPIN PICS

zukiscott

"MOST WILDEST"
HUH HUH HUH ...........JUMPINS FUN..........

20090801-IMG_0188.jpg

20090801-IMG_0189.jpg

IMG_2465.jpg

IMG_2466.jpg

IMG_2467.jpg

20090801-IMG_2350.jpg

IMG_2401.jpg

IMG_2402.jpg

IMG_2475.jpg

IMG_2477.jpg

IMG_2480.jpg

HELL, THANKS MAN FO SHO..............I will keep that in mind.......I have a whole front end to replace it sittin in da flo........

just don,t know if I will SWAP it out.................or CHANGE THE WHOLE DAMN FRONT OF THE CAR to different susp. setup .......... :dunno:

...........is it a NARROW TRACK wagoneer axle??............mine IS NARROW TRACK..........

BUT STILL THANKS FOR THE OFFER MAN.......

I MAY STILL NEED IT ONE DAY.......... :****:

Randall and Derek have a whole cheroke they may let go of too. Give them a call if you want.

Let me know when you want to get started on it and i'll run by and give you a hand with it. thumb.gif

Should be able to knock it fast.

Hey scott this is cody from dawsonville, with the mason jar :drinkers: ha ha. But good to meet you man and you whooped ass in the sammy. Im sure i will see you around again at some park until then :driving:.

Well that was my plan at first.............

But when I came out of that turn and seen that ramp......

Something in my brain just SNAPPED, and at that time ALL that I cared about was seein HOW HIGH, AND HOW FAR I COULD MAKE THAT MOTHAFUCKER FLY THRU THE AIR..... :****:

zukiscott said:
Well that was my plan at first.............

But when I came out of that turn and seen that ramp......

Something in my brain just SNAPPED, and at that time ALL that I cared about was seein HOW HIGH, AND HOW FAR I COULD MAKE THAT MOTHAFUCKER FLY THRU THE AIR..... :****:

AND SO YOU DID MY FRIEND. GOTTA GAME PLAN YET FOR THE REBUILD? CANT LET A BROKE AXLE HINDER OUR HARLAN TRIP :spin:

Sweeet!!!!!!!

Zuki is looking good Scott................I think you are right about the Dana 60's if you plan to get air time like that very often.

zukiscott said:
HELL, THANKS MAN FO SHO..............I will keep that in mind.......I have a whole front end to replace it sittin in da flo........

just don,t know if I will SWAP it out.................or CHANGE THE WHOLE DAMN FRONT OF THE CAR to different susp. setup .......... :dunno:

...........is it a NARROW TRACK wagoneer axle??............mine IS NARROW TRACK..........

BUT STILL THANKS FOR THE OFFER MAN.......

I MAY STILL NEED IT ONE DAY.......... :****:

Oh, oops. No, mine is full width Chevy D44. Its a disassembled 6-lug axle missing the shafts out of it. (Actually, I think I may have a long-side shaft.) Its yours free if you need it though. Just got to get it from FL to where you are somehow.

J. J.