• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

MM - Shamrock Run - March 18-20, 2016

bad80cj said:
Only totted the tires a few times come on man good times were had your still alive. No worse than your dumb idea to enter the barbie jeep race. lol :woody: :woody: :woody:
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha.
After he caught his breathe..... "man I went to turn the wheel to straighten up at the top and it came off in my hands, it was all down hill from there......"
molaugh

He was supposed to "hype" the thread but never did. Boom back to the top. Ben you bringing the grill trailer?

Buggy is running good

Have a truck camper now on the front of my big gooseneck
Haven't actually tried fitting both buggy and grill trailer on but it SHOULD fit. So if it does I will bring the grill.

I have to toss another front output on the Sami and I should be good to go

We talking bout coming up from south Georgia to this. Friend of ours is going to pickup T40 this weekend so he`s chomping at the bit to go wheel it. Will we be able to wheel the whole park. No events/races right? We wanna be able to come up Friday morning. What time will the gates open? I`ve only been to this park once and that was about 5 years ago.

If Stephen stays the night Thursday, it will be open early.....just wake his ass. I plan on being there 830 Alabama time :drinkers:

s10me said:
If Stephen stays the night Thursday, it will be open early.....just wake his ass. I plan on being there 830 Alabama time :drinkers:

Sounds good thanks. We'll probably be around 9-10am getting there.

truckbroke said:
We talking bout coming up from south Georgia to this. Friend of ours is going to pickup T40 this weekend so he`s chomping at the bit to go wheel it. Will we be able to wheel the whole park. No events/races right? We wanna be able to come up Friday morning. What time will the gates open? I`ve only been to this park once and that was about 5 years ago.
Gates open at 8am Friday morning. $30 per day, $50 for the weekend, passengers $5 Whole park is open! Saturday night we have Kevin Adair picking his guitar under the pavilion. Come one come all!

s10me said:

I'm pulling in Wednesday! :) Also If Ben is not able to have the grill trailer there I will have the big grill under the pavilion cleaned and hot around dark. NO night riding. I will close and lock the gates @8pm sharp.

im in. ill be riding shotgun with nwflyj since I don't have a rig. itll be my first time so be gentle!