• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

MMORV - March 23-25, 2012 - ShamRock Run

s10me said:
I have not been able to get a band to commit to the event, so if any one knows a good cover band that would play fairly cheap pm their info and we'll see what we can do about getting some live music. If you don't care for the live music and want John to continue to DJ the event let me know. We would probably only getting to play for a couple hours.

I can do karaoke, ie drunk magnet radio.

I will be there. This will be my first ShamRock run. I look foward to see ya there.

plan on being there thurs night. wanna do some trail riding fri if any one wanna volunteer to show me round never been before.( im 4 linked front n rear with coils on 43s locked f/r with a weak ass 305 running propane). then gonna jst follow the crowd sat and watch. looking forward to riding some where new.

youngbloodlvmc said:
plan on being there thurs night. wanna do some trail riding fri if any one wanna volunteer to show me round never been before.( im 4 linked front n rear with coils on 43s locked f/r with a weak ass 305 running propane). then gonna jst follow the crowd sat and watch. looking forward to riding some where new.

You are more than welcome to tag along with me and my group, We will be pulling in late Thursday aswell.

Re: MMORV-ShamRock 2012

natedawgxj said:
You gonna have yours back together! Hope to have mine fixed fromt the wheelin in the country carnage!!!!! :drinkers:

Yea it will be ready. You will be proud I will be there sporting a XJ!

Re: MMORV-ShamRock 2012

natedawgxj said:
bet ya got them cheater tires dont ya !!!!!! :flipoff1:

Acutally no...trying to buy some before next weekend, but cant find any. Prob be running the Iroks thats on it.