• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

MMORV - March 23-25, 2012 - ShamRock Run

Gizmo..........thanks for invite but found out today a bid i made a new house was accepted so money will be to tight for me to make it...gnna do the local iron gap clean up since its my stompin grounds......really wanna ride morris if ya got plans to go next month plz let me no im in

Just an FYI...

We are bringing some items that will be for sale

BBC EFI with LS1 management:
BBC 502 Mercruiser intake, professionally build harness utilizing a LS weatherproof ECU from a corvette.
You will have to provide the 8 remote mounted coilpacks(5.3 truck coils are the best) and a fuel pump. I have the cam pickup,crank reluctor wheel, crank pickup, knock sensors, and two heated wideband O2's.
The ECU has been flashed with a HP Tuners base map.
This is truely a awesome set up for a Pro Tour style car. This is because of the EFI and the ability to run A/C. The harness has a A/C call that signals the ECU to idle the engine up for the extra
load from the compressor.
Price $2250.00

http://charleston.craigslist.org/pts/2852684970.html
5I35F55J43G53K23F8c2f3eb4871cbb751d73.jpg

5I15K95F93M73L23Fdc2f04155e014f8317fb.jpg

Ford Superduty FabFours winch bumper $1800 obo
years:08-11
0809FordSuperDutywFull.jpg

DSC00965.JPG

http://www.fabfours.com/Products/Ford/SuperDutyF250F350F450F550FrontBumpers/0810FordWinchBumperwFullGrillGuard

Lastly...4wheel drive mini truck. Diahasu 3cyl, extended cab,lifted with 28"tires 4k
IMG955507.jpg

IMG950176.jpg

John Galbreath Jr. said:
Try to bring something for our charity auction also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk with my left thumb.
these are the guys from south carolina... they run w/ richard dunn... he was one of the big spenders last year... i hope they sell some of that ****, cause im gonna fleese them dry... lol... im sure they will bring stuff for the auction too, i have spoke w/ him on the phone...

remember, nothing is to small or large, tools, electronics, toys, obviously offroad related stuff, camping gear, anything, and i cant stress that enough, ANYTHING!!!

I will be doing four corner vehicle weighs. All to charity, $10. Plan to do it Saturday 5PM until the auction at 7PM. No more guessing, find out what your rig weighs.

downinaholega said:
3 weeks of work to make the beater safe (somewhat) :dunno: now saturday we ride!! always have a great time at the shamrock run

u will love it man i have a xj same color as yours but i took all glass out. exo is the only way to go the body will last a lot longer!!!! see ya there man!!!

You gonna race that thang in A-Class in ECORS man :dunno:

I will see yall this afternoon fast as I can get off work, I only work 1 mile from I-20 so it won,t take me long to show up ;D

:woot: