• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

MMORV -Mountain Mayhem @ RBD sponsored by Blue Torch Fab - $1,000 to the Winner!

TOMMY RAINS said:
boys thats how you get it done congrats to our driver ! GREAT JOB WES
[/quote
I thought Timmie was your driver :dunno: Didn't mention him, I thought that jump was sweet, guess he is not your driver :wtflol: :tc

kirkys did there job keeping me in. iv had alot worst landings. had a great time ready for choccolocco this weekend wooop wooop Matlock im finding Gneck to haul both ur lil 6.0 seems tired ;) realkeep

It was awesome a show for sure. Just glad we were able to get Bird to knock the dust of his buggy long enough to let it come out for some of the action. :driving: Props to all the drivers for a great event. :dblthumb:

matlock said:
Big BIG THANKS to Ricky B, Randy Morris and BTF for an awsome event ;D thumb.gif

X2!!!!!! and thanks for the dana60 matlock!

You guys put on one hell of a show in the comp today! That air TC got was redicilous!!!!!

we had a blast !!!!!!tc wow dat was da **** !!!!! :****: yo ass had to be drawed up a lil bit . hahaha good gob to tanners thought ya had dem $$$$$$ everyone done a good job got some close up video put up later . thakks to everyone who helped out .best show of the year :****: :woot: :woot: :woot:

we have lots of drivers !!!!!! Wes is the shop sponsored driver . Timmy did an awesome job as well .

Smith Motorsports rite on side of whole buggy, maybe went up hill so fast that guy cant read the sponsor names on Wes's buggy :flipgotcha:

Best event I've ever had the priveledge to spectate.

Timmy, all other events will be boring now thanks to you. :)

Everyone put on a great show.

I've got tons of HD video uploading to YouTube now. Will post when done.

J. J.

Congrad Wes and Timmie and all the other competitors for putting on a good show.Would like to thank Wes for bringing it home to TENNESSEE. Had a great time got to see some old freinds,enjoyed it.