• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

MMORV -Mountain Mayhem @ RBD sponsored by Blue Torch Fab - $1,000 to the Winner!

This was bye far the greatest event I have filmed and a great way to finish off our coverage of the year to go into RockRods the DVD coming 2011. :woot:

This is the offical results of the BTF Mountain Mayhem

runs 1st 2nd 3rd

1. Wes 29.0 28.1 27.7
2. Bobby Tanner 101.91 28.1 30.2
3. Tim Cameron 39.02 DQ 28.9
4. Joel Howard 36.01 30.9 29.2
5. Peter Basel 30.3 DNF DNF
6. Todd Owens 44.97 31.3 31.8
7. Adam Woodlee 1.22 37.9 -------
8. Ethan Tanner 38.68 ------ -------
9. Alan Clark DQ 40.7 48.1
10. Randell Keys DNF DNF 46.2
11. Adam Adair 1.13 46.5 DQ
12. Matt Overton 55.9 ------ -------
13. Travis Lovett 56.04 1.09 -------
14. Cherry Lee DNF 56.08 -------
15. Jordan Tanner DQ 57.6 -------
16. Joe Matlock 59.8 102.7 ------
17. Gus Edmunson 1.00 ----- ------
18. Jason Keen DNF 2.04 ------

List of DNF's

Chris May
Brian Cole
Gary Smith

Never seen so many people run so fast as the "TC launch". Bad ass. Matlock, thanks for entertaining the MD roadie. We were one seat short. I still don't understand why people run down a hill when they think a buggie may roll. I think run side ways or wait til the last second and move. Needless to say, I was not going to trip over anyone on my way out of the way, everyone put on a blindfold and ran down. Always a hoot wheeling with you guys.

Matt O broke a rear output yoke on the atlas . then after he got winched out he broke the front drive shaft trying to pull off from the finish line.

I guess the DNF really should of been did not fly, there dang sure was alot of flying going on. its amazing to see how the buggies stayed together doing that .

james@bluetorch said:
Matt O broke a rear output yoke on the atlas . then after he got winched out he broke the front drive shaft trying to pull off from the finish line.

What he said^ Still trying to get my bugs worked out, but wanted to compete since James and BTF have helped me out and it was only $20 entry. I broke as I crossed the finished so at least I got one run in. I had a few back ups and the motor stalled and I had to crank it again, so not clean by any means. I could have shaved some time I think but nowhere near enough to beat the TN boys. Congrats to the Top 5 you guys really put on a show.

Stump said:
Never seen so many people run so fast as the "TC launch". Bad ass.

I was in that little bunch of folks that he was aiming at... we scattered/smothered/covered... everything that waffle house does to hashbrowns... and yes... some even had what appeared to be chili on them hashbrowns....

BTF would like to thank all the competitors for putting on a great show for the crowd an for a pretty close race. thanks to Morris Mountain for the place to have it. we look forward to doing more comps in the future.

james@bluetorch said:
This is the offical results of the BTF Mountain Mayhem

runs 1st 2nd 3rd
10. Randell Keys DNF DNF 46.2

Not bad RKey with only one run under his belt in his new buggy! :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

I heard Wes was wanting to sell his frame and maybe build a two seater so he can hall his woman.Anybody interested in his one seater???????