• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

MMORV - RBD 2010 - Biggest wheelin' party of the year! - Nov. 26-28

better get dem heaters out 29 low fri night gona hafta break out dat shine :drinkers: we have the crazest weather 80 to 20s in one day !!!!!

kennyWayne said:
better get dem heaters out 29 low fri night gona hafta break out dat shine :drinkers: we have the crazest weather 80 to 20s in one day !!!!!

Better find our camp if your bringin the shine :drinkers:

I'm ready...Its gonna be a good time for all! I got some yager and I WON'T be cold!! :flipper: See yall up der Stop buy the camp if ya want a yager bomb... :dblthumb:

COLT said:
I'm ready...Its gonna be a good time for all! I got some yager and I WON'T be cold!! :flipper: See yall up der Stop buy the camp if ya want a yager bomb... :dblthumb:

Yes sir! We are coming in just for the race saturday and then heading back to GA for the UGA/Tech game. But I will have a new 1/2 gallon of Yagerthat I will be starting on first thing saturday morning! Yager and coke all the way!

NOVI FED COUPE said:
Yes sir! We are coming in just for the race saturday and then heading back to GA for the UGA/Tech game. But I will have a new 1/2 gallon of Yagerthat I will be starting on first thing saturday morning! Yager and coke all the way!
Hell starting early you probably will still have a cup full from Friday night. molaugh

Do Work 93YJ said:
Hell starting early you probably will still have a cup full from Friday night. molaugh

Thats a good possibility. I know Jessica is not going now and Leslie mentioned she may not go...so if she doesnt it will work out better so we can all ride in one truck.

NOVI FED COUPE said:
Thats a good possibility. I know Jessica is not going now and Leslie mentioned she may not go...so if she doesnt it will work out better so we can all ride in one truck.
Sorry about the bad news today Chuck. :-[ I will definitely keep you posted and I talked to Bird today and he said he was ready to bring the $ back to GA. :woot: :driving: loller.gif

Hotrod said:
Well, some weather is comen in tonight that will make things interesting Saturday.

Yeah, went up yesterday with the guys from BTF and it's pretty slick up there on primos. Hopefully the sun will dry out the parking area, but the trails should be very fun!

Think I will have any issues getting to the comp parking with a stock TJ if its sloppy out there? I would love to bring my rig out there but its in Mount Olive and I dont have a way to get it out there at the moment. MM is about 30 mins from the house so I think me and the fiance will drive out to watch all hell break loose on Premos :popcorn:

RBD bound in 4 hours can't wait Tennessee boys are bringing it back north with us! :****:

RBD BOUND u boys better get the KING OF THE BAMMERS buggies gasssed up and the RC CAR charged up the volunteer state is in route :woody: :flipgotcha:

2 rolls duct tape, 400 zip ties, 3 tubes of JB weld, and a rattle shake paint job at 3 am................... WOOOOOOOO HOOOO, RBD BOUND thumb.gif

Latest posts