• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

MMORV - RBD 2010 - Biggest wheelin' party of the year! - Nov. 26-28

blacksheep10 said:
I really want to make this again, haven't been since the inaugural event with REAL barbie jeep racing. Need to get back, buggy won't be done by then :-\

do it man! im rigless as well. We'll just drink to much and bum rides all weekend?

Did we ever get a verdict on mini-bikes???

Yeah, I was debating the mini bikes because of the openness of the ride this year. I figure you can run the them if they stay in camp. I would very much like to avoid someone getting ran over out on the trail.
Now, I just have to find another 6-wheeler to chase them with! :flipoff1:

MMountain said:
Yeah, I was debating the mini bikes because of the openness of the ride this year. I figure you can run the them if they stay in camp. I would very much like to avoid someone getting ran over out on the trail.
Now, I just have to find another 6-wheeler to chase them with! :flipoff1:

They are more fun around camp anyway. Really rough to ride around the park on :****:

hahaha forcast= slopfest . . . . . . . . yep Tennessee boys gettin RICH :flipgotcha:

Run wut ya brung goodluck on bringing enough motorsports

Speeding said:
We have a food vendor lined up! Breakfast, Lunch, and perhaps Dinner!

Nothing like a proper meal to make you play harder.

I also have my Direct TV system ready for the game on Friday if anyone wants to watch it. As long as I get there early enough for a power hook up for the camper.

hahaha forcast= slopfest . . . . . . . . yep Tennessee boys gettin RICH

Run wut ya brung goodluck on bringing enough motorsports
To bad I don't have the pink scout still, it would eat you Tennesse boys for lunch breakfast and dinner.

check TC and Tanner's out on YouTube my friend then see who's eating what :****:

wontwork said:
Nothing like a proper meal to make you play harder.

I also have my Direct TV system ready for the game on Friday if anyone wants to watch it. As long as I get there early enough for a power hook up for the camper.

I'm brining a 5500 watt generator with to help out with stuff like this as well. You are more than welcome to plug in. Bring 5 gallons :flipoff1: :drinkers: :woot:

Not hating ,just being factual :dblthumb:

I've seen the tube videos. I,m talking back when timmie had fat girl. My old scout would eat his lunch with a tired ole 350. Plus I've got one up on him the ugly, I've made it ,but i don't think timmie ever has. Never ever tried any of the newer climbs ,I have to keep it about the old days. Plus I was only sporting 39 iroks.

The main access trail to the Primos side of the park has been dozed, so it's no longer going to be a bottle neck area and should allow traffic to flow in and out smoothly! The bypass the primos has also been dozed smooth. Should be much easier to navigate the park for the lesser built rigs.

NOTE: Los Primos will be CLOSED to through traffic from 8am Saturday until after the competition. Competition vehicles ONLY. Spectator rigs must park off to the side of the top access trail in the field and walk down to the obstacle. thumb.gif

So ive never been to MM, i know alot of people going to camp. But where is the party hotel going to be theres got to be alot using them aswell or anyone got a good suggestion on one. Id like to stay close and in something decent no hole in the wall. Thanks Bron

Latest posts