• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

MMORV - RBD 2010 - Biggest wheelin' party of the year! - Nov. 26-28

RBD was a bigger success than I ever imagined. I am a lucky guy to have had the chance to meet so many great people in my few years in this sport/hobby. I want to extend the biggest thanks to my girlfriend, Georgia who not only ran the gate all weekend, but delt with all the issues and errands leading up to the event. I need to thank everyone who helped me at the workdays, and those who helped me during the event, as well as the guys who ran recovery. I'm stoked we had relatively no issues on the trails, no bad traffic jams from what I've heard. I hope everyone had fun.

I'm amazed to say we had over 575 people through the gate. Biggest MMORV ride to date. I'm happy to spend my birthday with 500 of my closest friends. :dblthumb:

Thanks to everyone who put on a show at Primos, I hope the competitors enjoyed the event as much as the spectators did! Thanks to BTF for sponsoring the comp putting up the $1000, and Smith Motorsports for the additional $500. Pirate4x4 for the event support with coverage(coming soon from me!), and Busted Knuckle Films for shooting video.

Lastly, Thanks to Randy and Kris Morris for the use of the park. They pretty much let me do whatever I wanted and helped any they could.

Thanks everyone for coming! Hope it was a good'n. thumb.gif

Latest posts