• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

MMORV- RBD 2011 "Biggest wheelin party of the year" & $1000 race - Nov 25-27

i'll be there... ben is a bitch and wants to witness first hand the slaughtering that most will call the iron bowl... anyways, this is what i worked on this weekend... this was from the endo off of the wall at hale mtn back in the summer...

e4e53dbc.jpg

5310538a.jpg

1637e863.jpg

8f1e95b4.jpg

90ad15aa.jpg

OMG!!!!!! it's I only take text Jimmy Boykin. I haven't heard from you, figured you had some secret Tennesse project bruing after your crashed. But it seems your still piece milling your piece of **** buggy and thinking your actually going to climb Primos. :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1:

Good to hear from ya. see ya there.

Ben, are you bringing the grill?

kid rok said:
OMG!!!!!! it's I only take text Jimmy Boykin. I haven't heard from you, figured you had some secret Tennesse project bruing after your crashed. But it seems your still piece milling your piece of **** buggy and thinking your actually going to climb Primos. :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1:

Good to hear from ya. see ya there.

Ben, are you bringing the grill?

bens not coming.... and who's rig is that in your avatar???? do you have a man crush on someone???

shopstuff079.jpg

Anybody wanna run some of the Barbie Jeeps Saturday :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][/size][/size][/size]:

Wouldnt want it any other way. 80% chance of rain Saturday with chance of storms. Im in!!! :driving: :drinkers: booyang :woot: :woody:

wontwork said:
Wouldnt want it any other way. 80% chance of rain Saturday with chance of storms. Im in!!! :driving: :drinkers: booyang :woot: :woody:

Huh?
Weather Channel says cloudy with a 20 percent in the evening? Sunday likely rain.
What and Where you checking? I might need to repack!

We Wheelin in delta, al son! On Saturday looking at a 10-20% chance of rain late, partly cloudy. High of 65. Should be awesome.

LandSpeeder said:
Huh?
Weather Channel says cloudy with a 20 percent in the evening? Sunday likely rain.
What and Where you checking? I might need to repack!

^^^ That's the forecast I saw also...damn tha rain. Fuk it, still gonna be a kickass time! flashemifyougotem

Speeding said:
We Wheelin in delta, al son! On Saturday looking at a 10-20% chance of rain late, partly cloudy. High of 65. Should be awesome.

You know its gona rain. Has every year and i wouldnt it any other way.