• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

MMORV- RBD 2011 "Biggest wheelin party of the year" & $1000 race - Nov 25-27

:driving:
grcthird said:
Gonna try to drag the beater Yota out on Friday and bounce around a little. Not sure if I'll stay for the friday night festivities :drinkers:

Friday night is usually wilder than Saturday night because everybody has more energy early in the event. Lol

Speeding said:
:driving:
Friday night is usually wilder than Saturday night because everybody has more energy early in the event. Lol
i agree with this dont think i slept bout a hour last year ,good times good times

LandSpeeder said:
When? got the comp then a lil sumptin called 365 days of brangin rights up in this! Saturday is booked for most of us.

odds are my team, will be licked on this year... but i will still be there to watch it.... :'(

Well dang, I may have to leave them secret weapon power wheels trucks at the shop then. :'( :'( :'([size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]

Eastbound in one hour to get set up! See you alltomorrow! If you have any questions please contact me at the number listed on the first post.

rock yuppie said:
Well dang, I may have to leave them secret weapon power wheels trucks at the shop then. :'( :'( :'([size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]

Good move, you are too old for that **** anyway. :fish:

We are staying at a holiday inn express at exit 188/oxford. It is about 16mi from the park. About 25 minutes. This exit also has a hampton inn, country inn ans suites, comfort inn, fairfield, sleep, and others.

Leaving Atlanta around 3pm when I get off work
2011-11-24_22-46-16_281.jpg

camobronco said:
We are staying at a holiday inn express at exit 188/oxford. It is about 16mi from the park. About 25 minutes. This exit also has a hampton inn, country inn ans suites, comfort inn, fairfield, sleep, and others.

We just made reservations there! See y'all Saturday Evening! :drinkers: