• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

MMORV- RBD 2011 "Biggest wheelin party of the year" & $1000 race - Nov 25-27

Enjoyed meeting everybody and getting to watch some cool rigs. loller.gif Here's a few of the pictures I took:

IMAG0449.jpg

IMAG0438.jpg

IMAG0431.jpg

IMAG0411.jpg

IMAG0390.jpg

IMAG0374.jpg

IMAG0362.jpg

IMAG0356.jpg

Here's the link for all 126 pictures, copy them if you want, I ain't got no fancy watermark :flipoff1:

http://s1011.photobucket.com/albums/af234/grcthird/RBD%202011/

I want to give a huge thumbs up to everybody that made this event what it was. From the guy's and girls that came out to put on the show, the crew working to annouce and keep the public safe and to the many people shooting vids and pictures for everybody to look at over and over. [size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][/size][/size][/size]
GREAT JOB EVERYBODY!!!!! [size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][/size][/size][/size][/size]

Yeah Greg, we had a meeting Saturday and want to step it up on some new trails and would like a few of you guys to come out and help us with some planning. Just Spoke to Mark Simpson tonight so he'll be contacting a few of you. We're looking at getting this thing going January ,marking trails and getting them ready for 2012 season. We have some hill climbs that will make impossible look like a kiddie ride.

BlackWidow said:
Draggbody playing on Los Primos the day before event.

Almost rolls ...

http://youtu.be/ZuHlaX5OxLg
i did the same thing w/ james@btf in the buggy... he wouldnt quit giving me **** about my dumptruck 4 speed, until i pulled off that same 1st to reverse move... needless to say, i changed his mind... thanks for the video

draggbody said:
i did the same thing w/ james@btf in the buggy... he wouldnt quit giving me **** about my dumptruck 4 speed, until i pulled off that same 1st to reverse move... needless to say, i changed his mind... thanks for the video

Hey Jimmy, automatics have reverse too :flipoff1:

jtreeves1 said:
seen you at bass pro sunday ges you where headed back home! sick jeep
yeah we were headed toward the house. Don't have one close to home figured we'd stop and check it out. Appreciate it. Had an awesome time.

OH DAMN I been in that BASS PRO SHOP at Leeds twice now and they bout have to RUN ME OUT OF IT :****:

DAMN NICE STORE :dblthumb:

OH YEA.......STICK SHIFTS RULE ;D,,,,,,,,,dang ole auto tranny lines cooler fluid low/ leakin not pullin no more overheatin crap :gtfo:

Had one hell of a good time hanging out with everyone! Hell sled Saturday night was awesome behind that Diesel. Moonshine walk around the camp ground with John G was one of my high lights. I think we got the whole campground drunk. :****:

If anyone knows where my helmet might be please throw me a hollar. She got lost after the Hell sled. :drinkers: :dunno: :woot:

bad80cj said:
Moonshine walk around the camp ground with John G was one of my high lights. I think we got the whole campground drunk. :****:

Is your name Steve? if so :flipgotcha:

I think you are the reason I hurt so bad Sunday morning

got me fri night woooo ,some guy had some apple pie from texas was gooood ,but made for a long day sat .had a blast .tony even broke out the 6 string an did a lil sanging :drinkers:

bad80cj said:
Had one hell of a good time hanging out with everyone! Moonshine walk around the camp ground with John G was one of my high lights. I think we got the whole campground drunk. :****:

Friday Night was awesome. I haven't seen so much moonshine in one place before. I know there were some Hungover folks saturday morning!!
My favorite part of RBD is just hanging out with everyone.

kennyWayne said:
got me fri night woooo ,some guy had some apple pie from texas was gooood ,but made for a long day sat .had a blast .tony even broke out the 6 string an did a lil sanging :drinkers:

That was Chris, he had the Black 4 seater Jims Garage Buggy

kennyWayne said:

Glad i could help......