• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

MMORV- RBD 2011 "Biggest wheelin party of the year" & $1000 race - Nov 25-27

Re: RBD 2011 - MMORV - November 25-27

CheapJ7 said:
Lets see if we can't buy off the neighbors and county's finest this year...

Having to quit raising hell at dark put a damper on things... :drinkers:

And being asleep at dark cost you to Bud Heavy 40 oz last year!

Re: MMORV - 5th Annual RBD 2011 "Biggest wheelin part of the year" - November 25-27

Updated first post! OPEN RIDE! Everyone is welcome!

Re: MMORV - 5th Annual RBD 2011 "Biggest wheelin part of the year" - November 25-27

redneckengineered said:
I'll be there in the new digger unit :dblthumb:

Damn you must have Woodlee locked in the shop

We will be their only live about 45 minutes from the park

redneckengineered said:
I slip him fried chicken and bud light under the door every few days :****:

HAH... molaugh

Now SHUT UP and make youre avatar picture bigger ;D

Gonna try to make this one! Heard last year was a damn good time. What's the entry fee per rig, per person? Saturday will prolly be my day of choice. :driving: :drinkers:

Any cheap hotels close by that anyone has stayed at and recommends? I'm thinking about coming down that Saturday, riding all day, staying the night at a hotel, riding the next day, and coming home. Too aggravating to camp out with all this b.s. that comes along with prosthetic care.

TacomaJD said:
Any cheap hotels close by that anyone has stayed at and recommends? I'm thinking about coming down that Saturday, riding all day, staying the night at a hotel, riding the next day, and coming home. Too aggravating to camp out with all this b.s. that comes along with prosthetic care.

America's Best Value Inn in Heflin,al is the place to go. "Sam" on here owns the place. Tell him you're staying at Mmorv for RBD and I'm pretty sure he'll knock a buck or two off.

Call direct to the Americas best value inn heflin and tell them you want Morris mountain 10% off rack rate. Phone # 256 463 2900 ext 0

(Discount will not be shown or applied to on line reservation.)

So Call The Motel Direct