• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

MMORV- RBD 2011 "Biggest wheelin party of the year" & $1000 race - Nov 25-27

Re: MMORV - 5th Annual RBD 2011 "Biggest wheelin part of the year" - November 25-27

Much appreciated guys! Looking forward to this ride! :****:

Re: MMORV - 5th Annual RBD 2011 "Biggest wheelin part of the year" - November 25-27

Yep, in for sure. Day run only for me this trip. When I grow up, I plan to have a bus like John G. thumb.gif

I wish i were grown up with a bus. :driving: loller.gif loller.gif

rock yuppie said:
Yep, in for sure. Day run only for me this trip. When I grow up, I plan to have a bus like John G. thumb.gif

Just ask Obama for one for Christmas, that's what I did. :flipoff1:

drool drool Mahan why you need a bus when you get a free ride on the short one everyday!! :p :p

My birthday is the 22nd.

I'm gonna try and come down for this.

Time to up grade to a long bus. :flipgotcha: :drinkers: :spin: loller.gif

Mahan said:
Time to up grade to a long bus. :flipgotcha: :drinkers: :spin: loller.gif

It woluld just give you more windows to lick! :flipoff1:

windowlicker.jpg

I got a window licker helment already instock. :flipper: :flipper: ;D ;D ;D

Mahan said:
I got a window licker helment already instock. :flipper: :flipper: ;D ;D ;D

That's not a window licker helmet, it is just on backwards. :flipoff1:

THATS FUNNY AS **** RITE THERE. :wtflol: molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh

IS THERE GONNA BE A HILL CLIMB CONTEST THIS YEAR ? , IF SO WHAT HILL .

RHINO660 said:
IS THERE GONNA BE A HILL CLIMB CONTEST THIS YEAR ? , IF SO WHAT HILL .

Racing up Los primos again!

Speeding said:

Racing up Los primos again!

I would like to assist with the setup. I feel we need to keep the crowd further back to maintain better safety.

John Galbreath Jr. said:
I would like to assist with the setup. I feel we need to keep the crowd further back to maintain better safety.

that was crazy last year, what a blast!!!!! :woot:

thumb.gif Was thinkin'the same thing John maybe just keep everyone below the first ledge.

10-4 on that... the folks on the left side of PRIMOS were ok up on the hill and them steep banks...but them folks on that right low side :eek: :eek: :eek:

but I felt safe taken pics up on the left side ;D

RBD2010038.jpg

RBD2010040.jpg

RBD2010041.jpg

RBD2010053.jpg