• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

MMORV - RBD 2014 - November 28-30, 2014

10465444_10152524958561999_7841733298762758520_o.jpg

Will be our first time there as well. My buggy is getting reworked now. Be a good time to break in the new parts.

muleskinner said:
Be my 1st rodeo also,how is the camping is there any or are their motels close

Very few power and water hook ups. 2 room bath house and lots of flat group ground to camp on.
Hotels are not to far away in Anniston but I suggest you camp unless you just gotta keep up on your lifetime movies.

Re: Re: Re: MMORV - RBD 2014 - November 28-30, 2014

muleskinner said:
Be my 1st rodeo also,how is the camping is there any or are their motels close

Shower house/bathrooms = pretty filthy.

We always stay in Oxford if we dont camp. Good steak houses around, gas stations, etc., and it's only about 15 min away. Planning on camping this year.

Re: Re: Re: MMORV - RBD 2014 - November 28-30, 2014

Troy2d23 said:
Why no competition? I was looking forward to signing up this year..

Grass roots old fashioned trail riding shenanigans! More than enough races and bounty hills out there for the racers. Good times will be had this year!

Remember the first comp at RBD... wasn't it originally "Fastest to the top gets a thousand doll hairs"? (others obviously added to the kitty, but it started at a thousand)
Hell some of us spend more than that in bail-money!

Last year it was fastest to the top 500 and who jump the highest 500 anyone remember who won

Anyone got a link to that video when tripp found out he was racing for 60 dollars I bust a gut every time I watch it now I can't find it

xtacywill said:
Last year it was fastest to the top 500 and who jump the highest 500 anyone remember who won

Negative. It was $1000 to the fastest to the top. There was a best in show trophy though if I remember correctly. They all run together. I think we tried to do a separate best in show jump off after the comp but no takers.

Troy2d23 said:
Why no competition? I was looking forward to signing up this year..

We decided no comp because RBD was founded on fun and friends. We had a friendly rivalry comp for several years and it was always more about the fun than the winnings which was awesome. However due to too many comps and due to some of the "friendly competition" aspect has been lost, we are going back to the roots this year.

Speeding said:
We decided no comp because RBD was founded on fun and friends. We had a friendly rivalry comp for several years and it was always more about the fun than the winnings which was awesome. However due to too many comps and due to some of the "friendly competition" aspect has been lost, we are going back to the roots this year.

thumb.gif

Latest posts