• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

MMORV - RBD 2014 - November 28-30, 2014

Where is the pic. Of me tackling Ricky? Or the vid of the one bite cheeseburger, I'm n the background wandering around, ate 3 burgers in one bite while Ricky was attempting one for money. Then I went and took a nap in papa Morris's garden.

CheapJ7 said:
Where is the pic. Of me tackling Ricky? Or the vid of the one bite cheeseburger, I'm n the background wandering around, ate 3 burgers in one bite while Ricky was attempting one for money. Then I went and took a nap in papa Morris's garden.

It's on my computer at work.

Speeding said:
I didn't climb one single trail that day... Good times...

Nope and got tackled and shot with a cap gun.

CheapJ7 said:
Headlight was gone where Cole full throttle reversed a red label over my bumper after I hit him in the rear about 700 times whilst trail riding. Oops

It was all RickyBs fault for taking us on that trail when he knew his jeep couldn't make it up it. Haley didn't Lyle have that 4-runner on that ride that y'all destroyed and sold the next day?

Cole said:
It was all RickyBs fault for taking us on that trail when he knew his jeep couldn't make it up it. Haley didn't Lyle have that 4-runner on that ride that y'all destroyed and sold the next day?

He did and I was the driver. We loaded that unit up and Lyle rode in it down the interstate using the brake lights and turn signals while I towed him home and Jrich is the one that went to jail.

Guy showed up the next day at my shop to buy it and we was bad hungover, the radiator was still leaking, and it had Morris Mtn mud all over it. I welded the bumper back on after it feel off in the shop floor when the guy was looking at the straight axle swap, and the guys wife was telling him your not buying it. We kept standing there looking at it and Lyle said, "Look either you gona buy this and load it up or we are going to the fawking house." Guy looks at his wife then us and sais I will take it. Sold!!!

CheapJ7 said:
I did give him fair warning though...

You did. Called him out several hrs before it happened and he didnt believe you. He should have know it was coming.

FYI for anybody interested in a cheap hotel RBD weekend, Sam's hotel - American Best Value Inn in Heflin (15 min from park and just as close as any others), has super cheap deals via booking.com. I just booked a room for Friday night for $48.40 all taxes included. Gonna drank all night, nap in the truck, then head to the hotel about 5 or 6am for a comfortable nap, hot shower, then check out at 11 and come back to the park. Camping Saturday night then just waking up and going home first thing Sunday morning. I'll be too hungover to watch any Barbie Jeepin'..... :drinkers: :drinkers: :drinkers: :drinkers: :drinkers:

xjcrawler said:
Did I see recent pics of RBD being redone again?

I caught a glimpse of them on FB but couldn't tell if RBD was dug back out to make it hard again or if it was the cutting of a new obstacle.

Paging RickyB.... :dunno:

Might of missed it, but how is the camper parking. Do they have a spot to fill up my water tank or fill before I get there?

Latest posts