• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

MMORV - RBD - November 28 - December 1, 2013

zukimaster

Hold my beer and watch this!
Know its kinda of early, but calling dibs on one of the camping spots with power, bought me a little camper today so me and Bonnie and all of the Shiners crew will have a place to stay! :flipoff1:

Re: RBD 2013

Is it going back to "invite only" this year?

I call dibs on the little "pine tree island" in the back corner, so I can hang my hammock.

It was cold as **** last year :****:

Looking forward to it, maybe I won't fall asleep on Adam Lee's buggy like last year. Being awake for 20+ hours and 10-12 beers will do that that :drinkers:

When you see Bonnie, you will either shoot me or think, that might be the best gum job ever, and he can camp out beside me anytime!

GayAndProud said:
Is it going back to "invite only" this year?

I call dibs on the little "pine tree island" in the back corner, so I can hang my hammock.

It was cold as **** last year :****:

Looking forward to it, maybe I won't fall asleep on Adam Lee's buggy like last year. Being awake for 20+ hours and 10-12 beers will do that that :drinkers:

Nice screen name Slick

ibrokeit said:
You were too busy boxing...
Yea yea :flipper:
TBItoy said:
I wasn't IN the buggy, I was sitting on the ground propped up against the tire.
Oh ok lol should've got in it you would've slept all night that thing was comfy late at night and deep in the cooler!

Re: Re: RBD 2013

Woooooooooo buddy! Shiners has a damn limo now, bygawd! Shiners Taxi Service! Gonna be packing a crowd in Shiners and findin' every toothless bitch in town!

Forgive my ignorance. Since the calender scheduled thangsgiving wrong..... RBD ride still going to be 29th and 30th? I know custom is weekend after tgiving which would be weekend after tgiving (Dec 6th and 7th). Mainly ask because i am off 6th and 7th :****: but not the others.

civicmindedex79 said:
Forgive my ignorance. Since the calender scheduled thangsgiving wrong..... RBD ride still going to be 29th and 30th? I know custom is weekend after tgiving which would be weekend after tgiving (Dec 6th and 7th). Mainly ask because i am off 6th and 7th :****: but not the others.

The wrong date on the calendar is Thanksgiving on the 21st. Actual Thanksgiving is the 28th. (also on the calendar now)

So RBD is correct on the calendar (29th-31st)