• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

MMORV - RBD - November 28 - December 1, 2013

Re:

Hoping my junk is running by then...

People with SxS's please pay attention, I can't tell you how many times I almost ran over a f'n SxS because you were either running your pole sucker to your passenger or letting your 13 yr old drive like a complete dip stick. I'm sure I'm not the only one that has noticed this in the past but please be safe

Re:

hjpcummins said:
Hoping my junk is running by then...

People with SxS's please pay attention, I can't tell you how many times I almost ran over a f'n SxS because you were either running your pole sucker to your passenger or letting your 13 yr old drive like a complete dip stick. I'm sure I'm not the only one that has noticed this in the past but please be safe

You better pipe down. RICKY of (R)BD is a sidexside pole sucker.

Stupid question.....ive never been to the park but seen all the youtube videos. Was really wanting to go this year and watch but my crawler isnt ready and noticed on the webpage it says NO ATV's?? So am i outta luck unless i walk everywhere or try and borrow or rent a sxs?

I'm behind the park in no ATV's... it's just not a good park to try to ride them, there'd be alot of injuries. I also wouldn't suggest walking either, especially since there is really only one event one morning... this is definitely a riding event....

highrolrcustoms said:
Stupid question.....ive never been to the park but seen all the youtube videos. Was really wanting to go this year and watch but my crawler isnt ready and noticed on the webpage it says NO ATV's?? So am i outta luck unless i walk everywhere or try and borrow or rent a sxs?

No atv's as in anything without a cage or roof around you, basically all 4 wheelers.

so this doesn't happen...
ATV FAIL CRASH

And so it keeps down on all the 9 thousand million extra ppl that would be there to clog the trails. It's bad enough with full size rigs and sxs's. If 4wheelers were thrown in the mix, one of them fawkers would prolly get ran over by somebody before the weekend was over. The magnitude of people there on a Saturday is insane lol but that's what makes it RBD! :drinkers:

Can't wait.. Got a big group coming form mt olive!! And plan on drinking enough to Sink a ship :drinkers: ya know since its Ricky bs bday an all wouldn't won't to disappoint Him!!! :dblthumb:

I don't think Miles will ever play that game again. He has a life time reminder scar on that BADASS from last time !

P said:
I don't think Miles will ever play that game again. He has a life time reminder scar on that BADASS from last time !

molaugh That was some of the craziest **** ever! Between you and Miles with the ninja stars and Rob with the Flaming flatbill I'm surprised it turned out as well as it did. molaugh

MMountain said:
molaugh That was some of the craziest **** ever! Between you and Miles with the ninja stars and Rob with the Flaming flatbill I'm surprised it turned out as well as it did. molaugh

Im suprised nobody died that year. :****:

I stil have irreparable liver damage from that weekend, there's a pending class action Randy, and I can't talk a out.

Re: Re: Re: MMORV - RBD - November 28 - December 1, 2013

wont work said:
Im suprised nobody died that year. :****:

Sounds fun, wish I was there for that one! Make it happen again this year, I've been training all year for RBD 2013.

P, do we have any booyang available??

If my **** is done,then i will be there. Is the park very RZR accessible if the buggy isnt ready?? Cant believe I have not been to MM yet. :****:

74_Chevota said:

If my **** is done,then i will be there. Is the park very RZR accessible if the buggy isnt ready?? Cant believe I have not been to MM yet. :****:

You will be fine in a rzr anywhere in the park. Just be careful!

MM can b accessed easily by almost any thing.
The rocks r great except for the primos side if you break you could trailer out if neccasarry

74_Chevota said:

Really man, you've never been to MMORV ?! Look forward to seeing you man been a minute !

Re: Re: MMORV - RBD - November 28 - December 1, 2013

I'll be cutting in some all natural white trash Joe Dirt facial hair, specifically for this event. Cuz I'm a rocker dude, through and through......THESE LOOK QUEER TO YOU?!

ra4y8apy.jpg