• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

MMORV - RBD - November 28 - December 1, 2013

sledneck said:
Someone say weather??? Just getting everything finished up tonight and had to get gas before it gets loaded up.

That is one badass looking jeep.

Is there any car washes close to the park? Want to get all the salt off the jeep from the trip down

Re: Re: Re: MMORV - RBD - November 28 - December 1, 2013

screamn56 said:
Is there any car washes close to the park? Want to get all the salt off the jeep from the trip down

I live 2 hours away, so I'm not familiar enough to point you right to one, but I'd say you should be able to find one in Oxford, which is about 15 minutes or so from the park. And I figure you will either be coming through there or turn off right before you get to Oxford if you are coming the opposite direction. So maybe you can Google car wash in Oxford, AL and find one that's semi-convenient to stop at? Oxford is a pretty big city. The park is kinda secluded, so I don't think there is any that will be anywhere right around it or anything, but could be wrong. I've never noticed any and I've made the trip there several times...but then again, I've never been looking for car washes while driving either. Good luck!

oxford has 1 open bay car washes on 78 hwy (2030 us hwy 78 oxford al) but best bet find a truck stop with open bays on ur route here (ie petro, loves, TA eta... ) so that way u don't have to unload ur rig....

Re: Re: MMORV - RBD - November 28 - December 1, 2013

Brang on the cold! I'm ready fo' da party!

6a8anyge.jpg

Anyone coming from Nashville? I've got a tire I need to give to a guy in SC that will be at RBD this weekend.... I'll throw some decent cash your way for the troubles.

Re: Re: Re: MMORV - RBD - November 28 - December 1, 2013

Allgood_73 said:
Anyone coming from Nashville? I've got a tire I need to give to a guy in SC that will be at RBD this weekend.... I'll throw some decent cash your way for the troubles.

I'm in Nashville right now. Be here for about another hour. Call if you want me to grab it for ya. I'll be getting to RBD Friday morning. (706) 6 seven 6-68 seven 0

John

Thanks for the quick offer fitruckwash, much appreciated…. but trucker just stopped and grabbed the tire from me (thanks again John!). Hope you all enjoy your time out at RBD!

BUG-E J said:
If you got a hair on your sack you will race it.

So since I shave mah balls, I don't have to race. :flipoff1:

No way in hell you could talk me into getting on one of those deathtraps, especially as hung over as I will be come Sunday. molaugh