• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

MMORV - RBD - November 28 - December 1, 2013

ibrokeit said:
You and 3 buddies in Lexus. Less than $15 a head for one of the biggest events around on the main day.

Seems legit to me. :dunno:

Shoot, I'd be lucky to get $10 from those peckerheads :****:
And, not to derail, but HL is changing. Anytime membership almost doubles in one calender year, you're gonna have some goobers (me included)

Brock, get your wife to lend me $40... :fish:

Re:

I do believe I shall be wheeling my offroad leg at RBD instead of Toyota. Might be hoppin' rides with some of you cats....or might just get drunk and be somebody in the parking lot all weekend :drinkers:

Re:

TacomaJD said:
I do believe I shall be wheeling my offroad leg at RBD instead of Toyota. Might be hoppin' rides with some of you cats....or might just get drunk and be somebody in the parking lot all weekend :drinkers:

It's a freaking leaf spring. Like two bolts. You could have almost had it fixed while you were whining about it above :flipoff1:

Re:

JohnG said:
It's a freaking leaf spring. Like two bolts. You could have almost had it fixed while you were whining about it above :flipoff1:

They are All Pro 6" lift springs and they are military wrapped so the top two springs are pretty much ruined. Had no luck finding any used that are the right length to make custom pack out of and it's too late to get new leaf springs in from All Pro out in Cali. 1-2 days handling then 4-5 day shipping time. I'll still have a good time and drank adult beverages with everybody. In the meantime, The Red Baron gonna be out of commision for a couple months. ;D :dblthumb:

Top Gun Customz is in Alcoa Tn, they have any kind leaf spring in the world, have them in 2 days shipped or drive a couple hours and get them

I'm not gonna spend anymore money on leafs, bitch is about to get linked. :eat: Time to take a break from wheeling for a while. :drinkers:

TacomaJD said:
I'm not gonna spend anymore money on leafs, bitch is about to get linked. :eat: Time to take a break from wheeling for a while. :drinkers:

You finally got it stable and now you want to change it up.... worse than a woman :****:

muddinmetal said:
You finally got it stable and now you want to change it up.... worse than a woman :****:

It's just hard for me to justify dropping more coin toward leafs when that could go toward link parts. Won't be anything that happens overnight, but I've done made up my mind on it. Good time of the year to take a break too, maybe I have it wrapped up by the end of winter when weather is getting prime again.

****, I have just as much fun drinking and riding as I do wheeling, it's a good changeup from the norm from time to time. Plus I save money....which will also go toward link parts lol.

:woot:

Re: Re: Re: MMORV - RBD - November 28 - December 1, 2013

LandSpeeder said:
JD, if you see a spot in my junk... jump in. It'll be a creeper wagon this year, not wheeling hard.

Whut? Wtf you gon' wheel? You gon' do a 186mph burnout in the Catfish truck to get to the top of Primos again? Lol! I'm just gon' be there to booze cruise!

I'll be right there booze cruising with yall. Im just now getting done fixing everything on the driver side of the rzr from 2 weeks ago, fragile sumbich. 2 wheels, a tire, a-arms, axle, trailing arm, radius arms, tie rod..... concrete pipes dont move

leeman1790 said:
I'll be right there booze cruising with yall. Im just now getting done fixing everything on the driver side of the rzr from 2 weeks ago, fragile sumbich. 2 wheels, a tire, a-arms, axle, trailing arm, radius arms, tie rod..... concrete pipes dont move
Sell gayzr and finish the truck. Then you can jump concrete pipes! :****: