• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

MMORV - SETTC 2011

Re: SETTC 2011.....Who's entering?

team msorp is in also for sure, oh by the way when is it?

hey guys just a reminder. Next month is the time to get your entries in. Things are looking good for this years event. Looks like we may have something new for a course as well.

Good luck to everyone who enters.

if i make it in i may finsh 2nd to last cause mahan,bubba will b behind me but i bet i dont hit any cones r tap this time. wendy going to b my codriver this year r i b hers one

RKEY said:
if i make it in i may finsh 2nd to last cause mahan,bubba will b behind me but i bet i dont hit any cones r tap this time. wendy going to b my codriver this year r i b hers one

Just cause your running a Chevrolet now doesn't mean you can beat me and Mahan! All I can say is "BRING IT!!!!!!"

RKEY said:
if u dont get mahan busy builing a new chasic i want have to bring much

I tell ya what. You might to let Wendy drive, You might have a better chance at betting Mahan and me, "Cone Crusher"!

And as far as his new buggy being ready, that's not going to be a problem! Hell if we have to we can use Rescue1 and beat you!

Rescue1 said:
I tell ya what. You might to let Wendy drive, You might have a better chance at betting Mahan and me, "Cone Crusher"!

And as far as his new buggy being ready, that's not going to be a problem! Hell if we have to we can use Rescue1 and beat you!
u so sure less run hammer down memorial weekend what u say bubba

Without a roll gage! I THINK NOT! I like keeping my head on my shoulders and not shoved down through my ass!

And that's his buggy not mine. But I might be able to talk him into it just to show you how to drive! :flipoff1:

Need Lessons?

drivingschool.png

From the looks of last years race I think you may need for Me or Mahan to give you some! :flipoff1: