• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

MMORV - SETTC 2011

exocaged

So who is wanting to enter? Got some info up on our forums and the big changes mainly have to do with cones being time based not point based, they are also more defined as well as other specifics clarifying rules / safety / and a new code of conduct as it seems we need one....

Unless you guys want a big copy/paste job to post it all here go see whats going on here http://www.forums.claycounty4x4.com/index.php?showforum=59

Re: SETTC 2011.....Who's entering?

1. Harassment of SETTC officials, safety crews, ambulance crews, or spectators will not be tolerated. Harassment is any screaming, yelling, or threatening words and/or actions. Harrassment will be determined by the judges and officials of the SETTC.

Dang Jimmy ! I guess they didn't like you little rant @ the top of Primos! molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh

Rescue1 said:
1. Harassment of SETTC officials, safety crews, ambulance crews, or spectators will not be tolerated. Harassment is any screaming, yelling, or threatening words and/or actions. Harrassment will be determined by the judges and officials of the SETTC.

Dang Jimmy ! I guess they didn't like you little rant @ the top of Primos! molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh

this will be a joke, things run smoothest when you dont harness people into a bunch of rules and regulations, to much interpretation... ::) they need to put there big girl panties on and quit manipulating the rules to fit there aggenda's... but **** it, i was there to give my all and i gave it, honest emotion and all... besides, what was the best part of the trailer??? :flipoff1:

draggbody said:
this will be a joke, things run smoothest when you dont harness people into a bunch of rules and regulations, to much interpretation... ::) they need to put there big girl panties on and quit manipulating the rules to fit there aggenda's... but **** it, i was there to give my all and i gave it, honest emotion and all... besides, what was the best part of the trailer??? :flipoff1:

Yah, well spoken Sultan of Slang. [size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]besides, what was the best part of the trailer??? [/size] [/size] [/size] [/size] [/size]

Unfortunatley keeping it simple leaves too much room for error. So we wrote it in. I don't forsee us actually having to use them, but they are there. The event is about having fun.....with prizes and bragging rights. I want to keep it that way for everyone involved.

if this event is anything like last years, you took all of the fun out of it and now you are going to make it more strict... you guys might as well just pick the contestants decide the winner and pat yourselves on the back for the great job you've done... kind of like fantasy wheelin'... maybe we could get online stats about each contestant, there rigs and then maybe we could modify there profiles to put a twist on it... its crazy, ive complicated your event more than you have, and we all thought that was impossible... i never seem to quit impressing myself, i think i'll start talking about jimmy in third person now...

draggbody said:
if this event is anything like last years, you took all of the fun out of it and now you are going to make it more strict... you guys might as well just pick the contestants decide the winner and pat yourselves on the back for the great job you've done... kind of like fantasy wheelin'... maybe we could get online stats about each contestant, there rigs and then maybe we could modify there profiles to put a twist on it... its crazy, ive complicated your event more than you have, and we all thought that was impossible... i never seem to quit impressing myself, i think i'll start talking about jimmy in third person now...

so does this mean the Jimmy will grace us with his presence? :wtflol:

point and shoot Randal! :driving:

Me and Mahan have already talked about this and we are in! :****: :woot: :woot: We didn't quite understand the rules at the beginning but by the 2nd day we had it figured out. I'm glad y'all have put in more black and white forum so it will be easier. Will we be able to find out what our score is after each run? Just wonder :dunno: . It would make it easier for us to figure out how well he have to run on the next course. That way we can determined what we need to do to catch up or back off to keep our rig together.

Bubba u might want to talk to your coon dog about stayin out of those trees molaugh. :flipoff1 that might help mahan out there :flipper::

im in with the yota uggy thing hopefully have the box4rocks done by then and maybe a new rear axle and motor.
but hell its at least 100 hwp gain from what i was in last year even with a bone stock 350

jewylewy said:
im in with the yota uggy thing hopefully have the box4rocks done by then and maybe a new rear axle and motor.
but hell its at least 100 hwp gain from what i was in last year even with a bone stock 350
Dang and I thought you were going to bring back the RENTAL! molaugh That **** was classic :****:

im scared for the video to come out, for fear he'll never spaek to me again after he sees how hard i was beating on it

but then again this is him try to take a hill near the house
LIUride044.jpg

IMG_5628.jpg

IMG_5662.jpg

heres my junjk not quite done yet

IMG_5521.jpg

IMG_5739.jpg

Rescue1 said:
Dang and I thought you were going to bring back the RENTAL! molaugh That **** was classic :****:

oh no worries the "RENTAL" now called the "UNDER-DOG" will be there. just with the owner as the driver. so lew...are you scared?

under-dog said:
oh no worries the "RENTAL" now called the "UNDER-DOG" will be there. just with the owner as the driver. so lew...are you scared?
Awesome! :dblthumb:

hell you can't do much worse... im mean i placed 12th out of 12 last year