• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

MMORV - ShamRock Run - March 14-16. 2014

1911911_10153893851505554_1052263041_n.jpg

1150412_10153893868730554_653049024_n.jpg

1601000_10153893924320554_1201598428_n.jpg

about ready to load them up!

:woot:

loaded and ready to go. Got to go to work for a for an hour or so in the morning. Plan on being at the park at 7am Ala. time

Random box of alcohol. Tequila, whiskey, vodka, rum, craft beer and Brass Monkey.

5utu5uma.jpg

For starters, Julie Grace (sp) was the highlight of my day. She was a very happy three year old with no real concerns in the world but smiling and spending time with her family. I will take a little piece of her with me in my daily life. As well, her sisters, dad and mother should be a model for how to treat your kids. Equal opportunity love for all the little ones and as upbeat as a family as I have come across in a long time.

Got some tidbits from the auction, because I had to leave early......great success. Someone stole a kegerator that we used to kill Natty kegs from my seven years in college. Want to make $75 bucks? Get in touch and I will give you $425 in large or small bills. The Winch and Generator brought the highest payouts I believe and helped carry the auction. A few folks ended up with some super cool axes, knives, grills, Super Garry's seats, etc, etc.

Morris Mountain disappointed with near perfect weather and a helluva crowd to boot. Shamrock run is supposed to be cold and rainy :dblthumb:

I was glad to see a few folks I hadn't seen in a while and sorry I could not stay for the weekend. It was a success story and one of the reasons I really love this particular ride. Whether it is JohnG or Stevo or another good cause, I will participate in this event as long as I can. It warms my heart and I am appreciative of all that went in to getting ready for the event, the support staff and all of the guys and gals that came out to make it a success.

Please post up any pictures from the ride, poker run or the auction for the web wheelers that missed it,

Kel

Kel it was nice to be able to put a face with the name. Thanks for all the donations, and Man you have a great little man yourself.

s10me said:
Kel it was nice to be able to put a face with the name. Thanks for all the donations, and Man you have a great little man yourself.

I appreciate it. I am a few steps closer to riding again and I don't think I will ever go this long without something to wheel ever again.

I wish I could have stayed around a little while longer and visited with everyone. Nothing like catching up with new and old friends.

To me... the is THE event that is all relaxation!
The poker run was a great idea! It forced folks to have to go to a lot of areas of the park! Very nice!
The Auction was a again a BLAST! I even bought 4 doughnuts! And gave two away!