• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

MMORV - Shamrock Run - March 22-24, 2013

TacomaJD said:
I bet the majority of yalls campfire talk revolved around "them pussies afraid of the rain" lol ....5am Saturday morning it was coming a massive monsoon thunderstorm at the house so I said fawk it, went to sleep, and didn't even set an alarm.

Rained like crazy and the wind blew us almost out of the road until about 30 miles away then it just cleared up then got about halfway home Saturday night and it started again.

I would rather ride in the rain than work in it.

Mattman347 said:
I had a great time! Didn't really meet anyone except for John. My kids may have scared off everyone. ;). We just kind of went out on our own crushing the trails. The gauntlet was fun, sure am glad I put the ruff stuff diff cover on before the trip!
yhy7ydyd.jpg
Looking froward to hitting the trail again! (Maybe next time I will actually meet some of you! Lol

I said hey, but no formal intro.....I was selling the Hardline shirts when you got there

Well at least I can put another face with a screen name! We made the 4 hr trip back home, kids were sleeping the whole way, I guess playing in the mud all weekend wore them out! molaugh

bad80cj said:
My liver hates me. :****:
Mine packed his **** and left years ago! molaugh

I had a blast yall. I have NEVER seen a park as slick as it was there saturday. I got some wrenches to turn before the choco race in a few weeks but it was worth it.

InittowiniT said:
What did you break? Highlighter bouncing off the rev limiter for five minutes was awesome!
Bent the right side solid highsteer arm busted the front right tube and broke the front driveshaft