• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

MMORV - Shamrock Run - March 22-24, 2013

It's not very wet in the camping area, not sure how much it rained earlier but doesn't appear to be much. It's not raining now either.

The weather looks great for a charity ride!!! Im in!!!

You lazy people that dont wanta get wet remember what this is for and what it helps. Would you rather be dry at home or help save a childs life?

Any chance yall could take pics of all the auction stuff and post it up for online bids for all us losers who can't make it?

Didn't drive home today!!
25F69ABA-119C-43E4-990F-8741C695E0F3-2483-00000162CCE1F2F6_zps24e7e659.jpg

Man, that was a fun ride! ANYBODY that didn't come because of the rain really missed out. Not only was it a fun day of riding, but it was for a GREAT cause. I saw a hat at the auction go for over $100! There were also some great deals to be had- $10 tshirts, $5 hoodies, and I got $100 worth of BTF gift certificates for $50! :woot:

Big thanks to John G. for putting on this ride.

Thanks to effin Jimmy for the auction--he can really get some people confused enough to overpay!

ibrokeit said:
I got $100 worth of BTF gift certificates for $50! :woot:

That was a good deal, you can thank Garry, he paid $60 for a $50 certificate, then handed it back and said to auction it again.

I am beat, I think it is time for a nap. I'll start looking at the figures next week, pleminaries show we beat what we raised last year.