• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

MMORV - Shamrock Run - March 22-24, 2013

Also looks like my group has all but bailed out. Anyway I could just jump in with a group of folks out there??? I have never been to Morris Mountain.

JB

Generators are fine. There will be tons of people to hop in with. Feel free to find me. Black Tacoma with a flat bed. Ill be there Friday afternoon

Cool deal, I got a White Cherokee back halfed with Stickies! I may look for you if my group bombs out on me. I won't be in until Friday evening..... Thanks in advance.

JB

**Digger** said:
Also looks like my group has all but bailed out. Anyway I could just jump in with a group of folks out there??? I have never been to Morris Mountain.

JB

Im coming alone for sure also, never met any of you so maybe we can have a "misfit" group... ;D

I'll be there most likely between 9 and 10am Saturday morning. Rig is pictured below for those looking for fellow wheelers on the trail :dblthumb:

TacomaJD said:
Got out in that beautiful weather yesterday and done a little urban asphalt wheeling in the ole red beast, just waitin' on next weekend!!!

2013-03-16_15-14-25_587_zps41f9c591.jpg

I will take a spot if another comes available. Generator on camping rig is jacked up. Old gas. I should have time to get it going so no big deal!

Well thanks Josh. You brag about hand washin your junk so now its rain in the forecast. :gtfo: