• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

MMORV - Shamrock Run - March 22-24, 2013

I bout fell out of my desk chair laughing when JohnG and that other cat stalled out in the mud laughing1 laughing1 laughing1 that's great

No way in hell I'd have put my junk in that mud, I've developed a mud phobia over the past couple years :****:

TacomaJD said:
I bout fell out of my desk chair laughing when JohnG and that other cat stalled out in the mud laughing1 laughing1 laughing1 that's great

No way in hell I'd have put my junk in that mud, I've developed a mud phobia over the past couple years :****:
x2 on that ****. I'm too old to play in the mud. Not only does it get all over you, in your beer, and in all your bearings. You gotta wash your **** when u get home! I hope it doesn't rain a drop between now and shamrock. :****:

BUG-E J said:
x2 on that ****. I'm too old to play in the mud. Not only does it get all over you, in your beer, and in all your bearings. You gotta wash your **** when u get home! I hope it doesn't rain a drop between now and shamrock. :****:

Meeee too! I still ain't decided whether or not I'm gonna do the whole weekend or just come down Saturday and come home Sunday. I usually go too hard fri night then have no energy the rest of the weekend lol that's what happened at RBD :****:

TacomaJD said:
Meeee too! I still ain't decided whether or not I'm gonna do the whole weekend or just come down Saturday and come home Sunday. I usually go too hard fri night then have no energy the rest of the weekend lol that's what happened at RBD :****:

You wouldn't get there till lunch Saturday! :flipoff1:

Ill be coming up Saturday am. Dunno if ill be stayin the night.

ibrokeit said:
You wouldn't get there till lunch Saturday! :flipoff1:

Ill be coming up Saturday am. Dunno if ill be stayin the night.

Whatchu talkin' bout Willis, what time did I show up at RBD workday? 9am I recall? :flipoff1:

Morris Mtn is alot shorter drive for me than Auburn molaugh

TacomaJD said:

Yep, I just called you a *****. If ya can't hang with the big dogs, stay on the porch. :flipoff1:

JohnG said:
Yep, I just called you a *****. If ya can't hang with the big dogs, stay on the porch. :flipoff1:

Haha, well they say you are what you eat... :flipoff1: Takes me too damn long to recover. Yall break out that shine and it's all over after that, no turning back and I'm gooooooone! molaugh

Keith Bailey with Offroad Connection in Fultondale has come through for us.

Not only did he get two hoodie sets. He donated the following for our auction:

Yukon Locking Hubs for a 35 spline Dana 60. Retail $345.00

Yukon Drive Flanges for a 35 spline Dana 60. Retail $254.00

Pics:

ytugy2av.jpg

u2u6e6yb.jpg

umanejes.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk with my left thumb.

Stephen Oneal by Oneal Jeep Dodge has committed to a $1,000.00 cash donation.

Way to step up Stephen, that's why I have purchased my last 3 vehicles from him.

I am gathering up auction items. I have a drill press, a bench grinder, and an electric lawn mower, as well as boxes of smaller stuff.

I got some Koolaid Koozies off the internet. And have Koolaid committed.

Bring pockets full of cash, or your credit card. I should be able to run credit cards on location. If that falls through (cell issues), then I will take the information and run them on Monday. I will also take personal or business checks.

I do ask that if you plan to pay by credit card, check, or run a tab till the end of the auction, that you fill out a bidder card at the auction for us to track sales, and get with us at the end. That is not necessary on cash, as I will have your money!!!!

Trying to make it is easy as possible to remove you of your hard earned dollers. If I don't get it for charity (tax deduction), then you will just owe it to Obama :popcorn:

I don't think John charges vendors to list and sell products! Where are the vendors with a little help? How about dave's off road? John , Hit up the vendors for a east coast charity!! They know we spend enough!!

billstoy said:
I don't think John charges vendors to list and sell products! Where are the vendors with a little help? How about dave's off road? John , Hit up the vendors for a east coast charity!! They know we spend enough!!

There is no charge to anybody here. No charge to vendors, no stars, and no banner advertising.

I have hit up all that I do business with, and encourage others to do the same.

Would love the support from the Hardline Vendors. 100% to charity.