• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

MMORV - Shamrock Run

A lot of fun. That was a hell of a storm Saturday night. At least it was after the auction. Thanks to all the sent in stuff for the auction, and to those that got their wallets out for a good cause. We raised $4,800+ at the auction, and another $500 from the tip jar at sign in. Total raised was just shy of $5,500.

b5010 said:
Had a great time,first trip with buggie since its been painted,THANKS TO ALL

i was wanting to ask how long the batteries last for the paint..... that thing was bright

Some more pics.
5569250850_10b9de8866.jpg

Morris Mnt ORV by RLS2008, on Flickr
5569252756_25a1fafc64.jpg

5569254320_b64bdff985.jpg

5568668969_2c96bbacb0.jpg

5568670529_986031a49c.jpg

5568671795_6ee32d8018.jpg

My first time coming to an event like this. Had a great time and met some really nice people.

defitently good riding before the rain. then came the rain and it was time for mud riding instead of rock crawling.

i had a good time ,didnt stay long but met some new people ,want to meet a few more of yall but that rain sucked.maby next trip. bama brawl at gray rock this weekend should be interesting since its gona rain all week may puter on the roof :spin: :spin: :spin: :drinkers: :drinkers: :drinkers: :drinkers: :drinkers: ;D :eat:

Well, i sure did enjoy myself for the one day of hell raising!!! - broke on Friday- but what a day- this was some of the most fun ive had in a while- i really miss getting out there and thrashing on the roks- not sure who all i meet from this fourm but everyone had a great attitude- no dicks this trip molaugh - not time for repairs :flipoff1:

Thanks to everyone who came out for the ride and also thanks to all the people and vendors that put up auction items for SDS.
Thanks also to Hardline and members for working the gate again and helping the ride go smoothly. You guys are a great asset to the park and the sport in general. :dblthumb:
It seems that the weather is never on our side for this event, but at least we got some dry wheeling in on Fri. and half of Sat. For a while it did look like some of you were having more fun in the mud, though! ;D

Wow, what a great time. As for some numbers.

Friday: 83 rigs
Saturday: 118 rigs
Sunday: 2 Samis came in to ride after the storm

For a total of 203 rigs and 196 passengers, plus the volunteers.

The auction and food raised $4804.30. The tip jar at sign in raised $623.00 (Special thanks to Randy Morris for loading the tip jar).

A total of $5,427.30 for Shwachman Diamond America Charity. I will personally round it out to $5,500.00

Jimmy was a great auctioneer, knowing just how hard to push and when to pull back. He got an extra $110 from Cole after he said he was finished on the wheels. He got within $14 of RETAIL on a winch from me. $100 for a CB antenna that had a retail of $25. $40 each for RobbyBobby shirts. And on and on.

I want to thank the individuals and companies that donated for the auction. I want to thank the people who came to the auction with their wallets out. $5,500 is a huge amount to raise for charity.

From mine and Monkeys point of view i want to think every one for being on their best behavior. With the one exception from the BustedKnuckle incident, the park had no problems that I'm aware of. :D