• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

MMORV - Trail Name Help

John Galbreath Jr.

38 Special & Solo Buggy
I just got finished mapping Morris Mountain. I really never thought that NONE of the trails are named except the hard obsticals. Need help with trail names.

Access Trails - 10
Cut Overs - 4
Unnamed Trails - 9

And I already named some myself.

Here is the map.

http://www.FireLogs.com/MM.pdf

If you want to open it in PFD Maps.

Click on "+".
Chose "From The Web"
Enter above link.

This is a large file at present 12MB, as I have not removed the topo background.

One for starters is "Morris Code" a play on Morse Code.

Randy is hugely into guns also.

I am loving these maps. Cool that you have had the time and know the parks well enough to get all of the trails mapped out. I am too tired and worn out to come up with any cool names, but will try my best in the not so distant future. Keep up the good work :dblthumb:

John I like the topo lines on the map. Just by looking at the map I can see that the area around los primos and RBD is alot steeper than the area around the Gauntlet and GBU. For a newb to offroading this could be valuable information to keep them from getting to far over their head

Bump back to top. I really need help with the trail names in order to finish this map. Guess I can do trail numbers, but we can do so much better than that.

Thanks for those. Most of what I have are the easier trails and access trails to the harder obsticals. So, put on y'alls 33" unlocked thinking caps!!!

One tire fire

Sunday morning

Josh's mom

JK's only

Rockin in, Rollin out

Home stretch

Low and slow

The breeze

I haven't been there since 2006 or 2007, but I think I remember a new trail that had just been cut called "woodpecker lips"??? I'm not real sure on the name, but it had been cut around the same time as Red Wasp Canyon. I also remember "booze cruise", but don't see it on the map.

Yeah they used to have booze cruise and sunday drive. What about:

Easy Street

Steam roller

Pavement ends

man there were so many good ones for STL. Now nothing in this thread??

Ricky 79cj-7 said:
I haven't been there since 2006 or 2007, but I think I remember a new trail that had just been cut called "woodpecker lips"??? I'm not real sure on the name, but it had been cut around the same time as Red Wasp Canyon. I also remember "booze cruise", but don't see it on the map.

Woodpecker Lips and red Wasp Canyon are on the map.

Booze Cruise is no longer as that trail went off property, but I think I will reuse the name, thanks.

creepycrawly said:
Yeah they used to have booze cruise and sunday drive. What about:

Easy Street

Steam roller

Pavement ends

man there were so many good ones for STL. Now nothing in this thread??

Sunday Drive is on the map, thanks for the new names. Others? Easy Street is great.

Floored whore

Back nine

Crawler hauler

Spin it to win it

Throttle up

Child support

High times

Fat natty

Just wishin

4 lo

Playing hooky

Just crawlin

Why not

Crazy line.

Beer time

Tow Pig (easy) (sorry shelbs44, just saw crawler hauler)

Marsha (really easy)

Granny Low (rocky, but easy)

Tiny Nipples (nothing to look at)

K.Y. (slick)

#feelthebern (success without having to work hard. Plus, how funny to turn the corner and see that sign)

70's Bush (narrow, lots of branches, JK guy's nightmare lol)

IFS No Problem (easy)

2-HI (easy)

Runway (flat, straight)

Taxi Cab (easy)

Red TJ, 4" on 33"s (easy)

Rev Limiter....NOT. (easy)

Chubby Ginger (easy)

Everest (trail is flat)

Double Deuce (easy, plus Sam Elliot is the MAN.)

That's all I got for now. I'm going back to bed. #feelthebern

also
mall crawler.

easy peesy

double deuce

sandy vag ( if that's not to vulgar)

dirty hooker